The Bill Bert Podcast (Bill Burr and Bert Kreischer)

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I listened to the first episode and it was exactly what I've been wanting every time I listen to Bill Burr's monday morning podcast.

I don't give a shit who the other person is, but he always needed a second person. Burt actually seems like a good partner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
How many podcasts is burnt chrysler planning on doing? He's got his own, 2 bears with Segura, and now this

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
i can't stand bert, it's a pass from me dawg.

f.gif

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I knew the squeal-laugh was going to come up. I already noticed that after one episode.

Godamnitt, stop typing Lanx. I'm not going to have a new Bill Burr podcast ruined by the likes of you.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I knew the squeal-laugh was going to come up. I already noticed that after one episode.

Godamnitt, stop typing Lanx. I'm not going to have a new Bill Burr podcast ruined by the likes of you.
i mean, for real ? ok

but... in case you couldn't place Bert
just realize Bert is the annoying loudmouth that kept on ruining all the awesome Burr moments here, by just... talking and being the stupid laugh track

also, when he wan'ts attention... HE'LL TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF, OMG!!! WOW LOOK AT FATTY FAT

that's all his is, listening to unfunny chris farley.

• 1Blown

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I liked it just fine. Bill +1 is apt, didn’t find Burt particularly annoying (as compared to when it’s Ari + Burt or any group situation where he’s expected to heehaw or remind us for the sixth time he’s taken a shit on stage.)

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Burt's hour is pretty solid. He's honestly a good writer.

Burt just chatting with people is kind of insecure alcoholic manchild hour. Which is how I know he's a good writer because him just talking is mildly terrible.

Burr will probably manage to either keep him in line or shit on him mercilessly which is a win/win.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I like Bert, ya'll haters.

So this was recorded like a year+ ago and just released. I wonder what the timeline is going to be like on releasing future episodes, if at all.

Sterling

El Presidente
Bert's stand up isn't bad, but he's almost always the weak link when there's a bunch of comedians around just talking shit.

Burr is just good in almost any context so there's that.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Bert and Tom are probably my favorite ones of the sober October crew. Ari is just an asshole, which is funny don't get me wrong, but I don't feel the need to watch someone be an asshole. I saw Rogan live last year or something and it honestly wasn't that great. Bill Burr is just head and shoulders above anyone except someone like Chapelle. I don't really like something's burning because it distracts from the conversation with shitty food making. Two Bears and this are the ones I will regularly watch. YourMom's house is just like pure meme's so I avoid that a bit.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Bert and Tom are probably my favorite ones of the sober October crew. Ari is just an asshole, which is funny don't get me wrong, but I don't feel the need to watch someone be an asshole. I saw Rogan live last year or something and it honestly wasn't that great. Bill Burr is just head and shoulders above anyone except someone like Chapelle. I don't really like something's burning because it distracts from the conversation with shitty food making. Two Bears and this are the ones I will regularly watch. YourMom's house is just like pure meme's so I avoid that a bit.

Your Mom's House used to be my favourite, but something feels a bit different about it now. I don't think Christina is as funny as she thinks she is. And I don't like all the guests they do now

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Your Mom's House used to be my favourite, but something feels a bit different about it now. I don't think Christina is as funny as she thinks she is. And I don't like all the guests they do now
no way, christine is like the worst part of your moms house... woman comedians aren't funny, save for a few like the queen. WORST are female comedians married to actual male comedians and they receive unearned praise and laughter b/c they're associated with their male comedian husband.

take bonnie, rich voss wife. she's not funny, but "everyone" thinks shes hilarious, so she dresses up like a man and thinks that it's b/c she's a woman she doesn't get MORE laughs, worse she stinks.

they've scrubbed the vid and can only find commentary

but those of you who know thise "JRE crew" know that is rich voss comforting bonnie in drag when she cries, believing she sucks at comedy.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Burr's MMP would be 1000x better if his bitch wife wouldn't talk on it. Bert can be annoying but he would be better than Nia at least.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bandwagon Bandwagon i don't believe you listened to this whole podcast, like many podcasts bert does, he fades past hour 1, cuz he's trash... HOWEVER BILL BURR said this,

and you leave no comment?

i mean wow, it must be that cunt of a wife he has that is squeezing his manhood out. fuck you nia

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Obviously we only know a little of Nia, but she's thrown multiple red flags that would be dating dealbreakers, so I'm perplexed how Bill married her.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Bandwagon Bandwagon i don't believe you listened to this whole podcast, like many podcasts bert does, he fades past hour 1, cuz he's trash... HOWEVER BILL BURR said this,

and you leave no comment?

i mean wow, it must be that cunt of a wife he has that is squeezing his manhood out. fuck you nia
idk, I liked what he said. One of the most infuriating things about lefties on twitter/facebook/etc is the people who act all demolished over shit that happened to other people and then garner sympathy for it. Or the people trying to white knight all these motherfuckers who, again nothing happened to. They turn it into something about them, always. Atatiana Jefferson gets 187'd in her home but people on twitter want you to know how this effects them, how it brings up their trauma, no real sympathy for the victim or the family. Social media is aids, in general, but this shit is so rampant and annoying I'm glad to see it get called out by people.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users