The Bill Bert Podcast (Bill Burr and Bert Kreischer)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
idk, I liked what he said. One of the most infuriating things about lefties on twitter/facebook/etc is the people who act all demolished over shit that happened to other people and then garner sympathy for it. Or the people trying to white knight all these motherfuckers who, again nothing happened to. They turn it into something about them, always. Atatiana Jefferson gets 187'd in her home but people on twitter want you to know how this effects them, how it brings up their trauma, no real sympathy for the victim or the family. Social media is aids, in general, but this shit is so rampant and annoying I'm glad to see it get called out by people.
he starts off by saying he believes her
5bad0e552200003501da8872.jpeg

that loses all your credibility in either thinking logically or your wife has cucked any opinion on female issues.

and it pains me to say this, i love this red headed southie(joke) who don't give a fuck. but ppl change, he's not even a redhead anymore.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
yeah yeah, that wasn't even the point of what he was talking about though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Obviously we only know a little of Nia, but she's thrown multiple red flags that would be dating dealbreakers, so I'm perplexed how Bill married her.

It seems to me Bill thrives on confrontation, and there appears to be more than enough to satisfy him in that marriage.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
yeah yeah, that wasn't even the point of what he was talking about though.
huh, you listening to the same shit?

"this person(ford) was getting consoled by a certain segment of..."

pay attention

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I did, the point of what he was talking about was the fake ass people turning tragedy somewhere into their personal tragedy, and then being consoled by other fake ass people as if they were the ones who suffered.

And the person being consoled wasn't Ford. It was a person on twitter talking about how they "lost male friends this week" and then people acted as if this person had suffered.

pay attention

Last edited:

iannis

Musty Nester
Burr loves talking shit. His wife is probably scrappy enough to push back on him and talk her own shit. Not trying to oversimplify or be cutesy racist, but black women tend to be a little different than white ones. They learn to fight different. Of course it's just a tendancy, not some genetic rule, but it is a pattern. Plenty of scrappy white women, plenty of wilting black ones.

And berts a decent guy, he's just a drunk.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
They finally did another episode, guess they're going to finally do it up. It was fine.

there's just too many of these "friends hanging out" podcasts now. But whatever, Bill and Tom and Bert are funny as fuck so I can suffer through it.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I've listened to about 5 more podcasts with Bert on it since I made this post. I've gotta give credit to Lanx Lanx re: Bert being annoying.

I'll still listen to the show, but I don't think Bert is going to get too much bigger (fame) than he is right now.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Naw, Tom is the smart one.

Bert is just a grown up frat boy turned into a teddy bear. Partying was his claim to fame, kinda like drinking and Atell, but he's barely even doing that these days. There is no where to go. It will be about being a father now which everyone has already covered so nothing groundbreaking. I do think he would be cool to chill with however.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Teddy Bear"? The guy is kind of an emotional, fragile pussy. He's going to turn into a fat Neal Brennan.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Well he's not a grizzly. And shit, neal brennan seems less emotional by far.

• 1Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
Bert's fine. He does come across as the guy who is always going to be trying to figure it out, and never actually figure anything out.

He won't get much more famous than he is, but he's got staying power. Bert is an everyman. He's like the character actor of comedians.

Kiki

Log Wizard
I want a bert soundboard. I need him screeching "shut the fuck up" in his high pitched laugh voice.

• 1Worf

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
bill burr is so lazy now he has a comedy special series featuring 3 cunts and a black guy as the first eps

who wants to watch this horror to review?

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
bill burr is so lazy now he has a comedy special series featuring 3 cunts and a black guy as the first eps

who wants to watch this horror to review?
It was terrible, ended with a katy perry song karaoke style... Bumping mics was best part but you can tell they didn't use any good bits on the shit show.