The Boys in the Boat (2023)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: The Boys in the Boat (2023)

Genre: Drama, History

Director: George Clooney

Cast: Callum Turner, Joel Edgerton, Jack Mulhern, Sam Strike, Luke Slattery, Thomas Elms, Tom Varey, Bruce Herbelin-Earle, Wil Coban, Hadley Robinson, Chris Diamantopoulos, James Wolk, Courtney Henggeler, Alec Newman, Peter Guinness, Laurel Lefkow, Sam Douglas, Jaymes Butler, Chris Wilson, Jacob James Beswick, Joel Phillimore, Glenn Wrage, Edward Baker-Duly, Ian McElhinney, John Ammirati

Release: 2023-12-25

Runtime: 124

Plot: The triumphant underdog story of the University of Washington men's rowing team, who stunned the world by winning gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Since it's a movie about rowing I guess I should expect 0 joggers in this? Downloading right away.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Opening ceremony for the Olympics one of the rowers talks to Jessie Owens, but that's about the only black in the film. It's your typical working class work ethic turns into sports success movie but I enjoyed it. If nothing else they didn't blackwash any of it although I'm sure some micks or wops might be misrepresented.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Movie was great. Old school movie with good old school values. It was back in the day when you had to work hard to get ahead in life and the people that were able to do that were admired. Back when people were proud of their country. They focused on their common goals instead of their differences. It is a feel good story and it's true.

Thus a 57% and rotten rating on RT's.

Fuck this stupid, fake, gay world we live in.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks about typical RT

Screenshot_2024-01-18-20-50-24-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
How does this compare to Lads in a Lifeboat or Dudes in a Dinghy?

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Kind of a non movie. Visual elevator music. A movie about a team no one has heard about in a sport no one cares about.

Clooney should have stayed retired.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How does this compare to Lads in a Lifeboat or Dudes in a Dinghy?
Not a single Little Man in the Boat joke here? WTF? My boss saw this movie (loved it) and that's literally the first thing I said to him after he told me the title.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Not a single Little Man in the Boat joke here? WTF? My boss saw this movie (loved it) and that's literally the first thing I said to him after he told me the title.
This is SFW section of the forum, sir.

Also,
Spider-Man Marvel GIF
Too Easy Gamer GIF by Global Esports

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database