The Boys

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I really want to give them some respect for massively trolling with all the unnecessary dicks and man-ass, while not giving us tits when it seems like it really should. Kind of like some shit buddies from college would do.

But after season 2 and Seth Rogen, I just can't shake the feeling its some bullshit leftist nonsense

i lol’ed fairly hard at Rogen. What’s the issue there? It was unexpected and amusing I thought.

the only “leftist nonsense” has been the Bluehawk stuff, and I laughed at that too. 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s all subplot stuff that doesn’t last long. I don’t get why people let this stuff interfere with their enjoyment of things. Like…do we expect them to not want to appeal to all their demographics?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think Bluehawk the only thing that stood out but I did laugh at him screaming Supe lives matter

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
i lol’ed fairly hard at Rogen. What’s the issue there? It was unexpected and amusing I thought.

the only “leftist nonsense” has been the Bluehawk stuff, and I laughed at that too. 🤷🏻‍♂️ It’s all subplot stuff that doesn’t last long. I don’t get why people let this stuff interfere with their enjoyment of things. Like…do we expect them to not want to appeal to all their demographics?

Him as executive producer, not his role as webcam simp.

Homsar

Haha yeah I did too. Like, it’s clearly not taking itself too seriously, which, good.
Him doing the whole apology shit is how I feel about all these idiots in Hollywood constantly apologizing even though they aren't really sorry

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
EP’s do much of anything. You think Mark Wahlberg sits in on 90% of HBO’s shows?

this seasons been great, just enjoy it until it’s not, if that happens. 🤷🏻‍♂️

He's literally put himself in the show 3 separate times.

Pretty safe bet he's not completely hands off

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

If they do the Comic right I don't think the show is left and people shouldnt complain about herogasm.

with that said I Frenchie is dead, Mayve dies, and soldier boy. This isn't following comics so soldier boy should neuter homlander

The show isnt following the comics so my predictions arent affiliated

Last edited:

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
There was also Butcher seeing Hugue as a kid that implied some lingering supe effects.
I thought Butchers look at seeing Huey vomiting after the temp V was him remembering how sick he was his first time too.. and how he's totally fine after the second dose. Body's adjusting to the V was my impression.

j00t

butcher keeps seeing his younger brother. we don't know exactly what happened, just that butcher sees/saw himself as his little brother's protector and he somehow died. so butcher seeing his little brother everywhere now is a combination of the last vestiges of butcher being a good man trying to fight off what he's becoming, as well as seeing hughie as a second chance at saving someone who needs him.

• 2Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The people losing their shit over Homelander being considered a bad guy now...

Did y'all not watch season 1 when he killed an entire planeload of people? In what dementia-enabled fantasy is he a role model?

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fadaar

That guy

Did y'all not watch season 1 when he killed an entire planeload of people? In what dementia-enabled fantasy is he a role model?

TWO plane loads of people. Don't forget the end of the very first episode.

• 2Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Who's losing their shit over a very obvious villain being considered a villain?

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

Homelands has been a psychopath this entire series. He’s by far the most entertaining char in this series. Season 2 sucked, but season 3 has been more entertaining. I’m looking forward to homelander world, though I know we won’t actually get it.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think Bluehawk the only thing that stood out but I did laugh at him screaming Supe lives matter
I was fucking SHOCKED when they had him utter the line, "it's just a fact that they inflict a disproportionate amount of crime!" in the press conference. I honestly haven't hated the Blue Hawk stuff as much as I thought and Ep5 wasn't as bad as I expected it to be after some of the SJW shit in Ep4.

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Blue Hawk did nothing wrong. Would 100% watch a Blue Hawk spin off.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

At first I thought It was just a bit that people were doing as trolls but I guess not?

That's not them being upset he's a villain, it's the pretty clear political message that Homelander = Trump. The show also mocks Trump supporters the same way

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That's not them being upset he's a villain, it's the pretty clear political message that Homelander = Trump. The show also mocks Trump supporters the same way
You could say that about any character who is self righteous though. I never once thought they were making him to be Trump.

• 1WTF
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users