The Boys

Oldbased

> Than U
Hopefully that racist nazi ATrain bled out in the road scene. Got no place for racism in 2023 season 4.
Also that chick looks like she turned bi and face fucked that octopus

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Homelander's entrance in that final scene was 10 out of 10. Rarely do I actually laugh when i'm watching something by myself, but the way he casually stepped on the guy begging for help had me dieing. Best character on TV atm and it's not even close.
Its surprising for an episode named Herogasm but that may be my favorite scene of the episode

This show routinely nails little details like that, its hilarious

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
There's a lot of text on the previous page and I scrolled past all of it.

• 1Edgelord

spronk

FPS noob
urlw3ra8ym891.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I'm gonna go with she's been riding the booger sugar express and it's sunk her face. Then she tried to compensate with lip injections... because EVERYTHING is a great idea when your on cocaine!

And I concur, The actress that plays Kimiko just keeps getting hotter. It's like some strange twist of the "Asian woman aging cycle"

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Going with Cunt Counter instead of Cunter (or some variant) seems like a missed opportunity.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
If anyone cares.

Erin doesn't look as terrible as she does in the photo posted above.

I think one of the things she did was laser her eye brows which just look terrible and uneven.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ugh, be forewarned for episode 7 those were not the titties we were asking for

edit: that is so effed up what they did to A-Train

Last edited:
  • 3Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is the new episode out? I thought it dropped at like midnight PST.
Usually drops 8-9 PM EST Thursday nights, they don't do that pacific coast midnight bullshit.

Also we do get confirmation on Noir being show Noir, and how they're spinning this new Soldier Boy into the bigger plot.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The show releases at midnight GMT, afaik.

This episode has quite the ending.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I actually enjoyed the Noir stuff while pretty slow. And yeah theyve changed so much shit from the comics at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Noir teams up with Butcher or the gang.

Makes sense why he bounced so quick when Homelander told him Soldier Boy was alive

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Homelander, the biggest daddy/mommy issues sup in existence and only wants people to love him, no matter how many people need to die for it…finds out daddy’s still alive.

man I wish I woulda waited to watch this when all the episodes were out.