The Boys

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
is umbrella academy actually good? I saw that elliot page shit and figured the show must be a trainwreck

It is. Page has always been the worst character in the show, so nothing's really changed there.

They do a "Hi guy's I'm Victor now" scene that's pretty dumb, but she literally just says that and everyone's like OK and it's over.

I do cringe every time they refer to her as their "brother" and "he" but it doesn't happen very often

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It is. Page has always been the worst character in the show, so nothing's really changed there.

They do a "Hi guy's I'm Victor now" scene that's pretty dumb, but she literally just says that and everyone's like OK and it's over.

I do cringe every time they refer to her as their "brother" and "he" but it doesn't happen very often
You mean to tell me Elliot Page isn't comfortable pretending to be the opposite gender for TV? Some actor!

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
You mean to tell me Elliot Page isn't comfortable pretending to be the opposite gender for TV? Some actor!

The other thing is literally "Elliot" page is just a girl with short hair and no tits. Nothing remotely looks like a male on that tranny.

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Umbrella academy is good, season 1 was great, season 2 was entertaining, and season 3 was almost back to season 1. Boys season 3 is at make or break being better than season 1 depending on this last episode.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The other thing is literally "Elliot" page is just a girl with short hair and no tits. Nothing remotely looks like a male on that tranny.

False.

Massive bodybuilder HGH abusing forehead

rs_1200x1200-201201123725-1200-Elliot-Page-Ellen-Page-LT-120120-.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Homsar

False.

Massive bodybuilder HGH abusing forehead

rs_1200x1200-201201123725-1200-Elliot-Page-Ellen-Page-LT-120120-.jpg
She looks like Tommy Wiseau. She did good in Hard Candy but I think because she was a child actor, she has been mediocre or terrible in everything else.

She was somewhat decent in season 1 of Umbrella

• 2Like

Homsar

Also funny reading posts before the show aired. Myself and others were on board when Urban an Starr were cast

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yup I found myself wanting to fast forward through some scenes as well, but not because I thought they were garbage. The challenge for me was the scenes with Homelander, Butcher, Solider Boy and Noir are so fucking good. The action, acting, story and general badassery hits me right in the pleasure spot.

Maybe with the exception of Starlight I really don't have a problem with the other characters, their story lines or screen time. Starlight on the other hand I've had enough of. Fuck off with the social media and general cuntiness. Homelander should've ripped her fucking head off.

Aside from Super Karen I've enjoyed the hell out of this season. Just hope they don't disappoint...too much.

• 2Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Amazon is probably the oddest of all the streaming shits.
Either it is really really awesome or it is just really really shit.
I did reup Apple this month just to catch up on shit. Overall I enjoy most of their stuff, especially the scifi stuff.
Being it's been like 2 years+ since I did Netflix, there is a long list of scifi I wouldn't mind seeing but they priced themselves into firing woke people with the whole needing to spend $20 a month just to see 4k shit. Fuck that

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
I give Prime credit for funding a lot of crazy shit that no-one looking for sensible returns would touch with a 10 foot pole.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but TV as a whole is better for it existing.

It's kind of the role Netflix was filling before they ran out of money.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm out after this season. Can't stand the ratio of flabby man ass, dick and liberal retardation to homelander wanting to murder people. The whole Huey losing his clothes when going fast was some gay Hollywood troll shit.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 6 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I'm out after this season. Can't stand the ratio of flabby man ass, dick and liberal retardation to homelander wanting to murder people. The whole Huey losing his clothes when going fast was some gay Hollywood troll shit.

He teleports... it just only takes him and not the clothes he's wearing.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I have no idea, but him being completely insane is wonderful. The shit where he's just staring at a wall hallucinating cartoons is something else. He's scared shitless of Soldier Boy.

Honestly this has been a great season of TV. This season of The Boys has been wonderful, Stranger Things was mostly good, and Umbrella Academy was very good. Much better than anything MCU has done (maybe excluding NWH)
Was that like his apartment as well? Dude lives in an abandoned loft eating canned beans and hallucinating cartoons anytime he's not in The Tower?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
He teleports... it just only takes him and not the clothes he's wearing.
So how does that logic work when he was able to teleport that empath dude in the last episode? Is this terminator rules where only biological material can be teleported?

This is just a troll to throw pale man ass at you randomly.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was that like his apartment as well? Dude lives in an abandoned loft eating canned beans and hallucinating cartoons anytime he's not in The Tower?
Cant be his apartment - he's in hiding. They would have found him by now if that was the case. Im guessing some abandoned cabaret or some shit.

• 1Like

Warpath

i was pretty high when i watched it, but i remember the squirrel mentioning the building had something to do with his past. incident from his childhood

Daidraco

Honestly, any nudity at all in this is just dumb. If anything, theyve shown that they dont need nudity from women at all for it to be a masculine show. So the constant dongs and man ass is just unnecessary low brow dumb ass Seth Rogen humor. If anything, without that shit - folks like my stepdad would probably watch and enjoy the show for what it is.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users