The Boys

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just hope they don't disappoint...too much.
Mother fuckers…
81E53DBC-770E-4A6A-B886-FCDE667200E1.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Well they were freaking out in stunned silence until the one dude cheered. I saw it as a purely defensive move on his part born out of fear. Then when everyone else saw Homelander relax his shoulders they all sort of joined in. Could easily take a dark Orwellian view whereby you have a twisted mixture of those who fake support out of fear, like most of the Vought employees already do, and the few true nutters who do see him as a positive good no matter what.

No. It was clearly meant to show their "MAGA" enthusiasm with more stupid Homelander = Trump stupid shit.

The pause was just for dramatic effect

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well this could have been better.

Maeve should be dead. The fall should have killed her.

Starlight should have knocked Soldier Boy out of the tower with that hit. They built up that power surge to a level that you expected to see a powerful impact, but then.....flash pop? That was stupid. I do like that it shows a potential scene where she gets a lot more powerful. Lets hope that does not end the same way. I am still pissed at the lost opportunity with a fight against Stormfront that would have outright show cased Starlight's power. It kind of pisses me off that they keep hinting at what she "could" do and yet never let her actually do it.

The kid angle was actually a great idea. It through everything off. I guess he is still growing in power, as he seemed pretty weak defensively.

Homelander's power level seems to waiver as needed for the story. I could have seen Maeve getting a good cock shot but she did way to much damage to him for the difference in power. Homelander should have been a lot stronger.

Black Noir's death is a bit of a question mark but I presume he really did die. Kind of a shame as I wanted a little bit of redemption for him.

The eye beams should have gone through the shield like hot butter. Same thing for the bracer. It had already been shown that SUPES could take the blast, so that was acceptable logic.

Soldier Boy appeared for all practical purpose to be invincible. The gas and force strength are the only things that tie him down. I feel he would have destroyed Homelander even without the chexplosion, given how that last fight went.

Kimiko playing "She's a maniac" was perfect...

Where the fuck was A-train in this fight??? He actually might have had a real effect given his speed. I will just paraphrase Drax.......Why is A-train??

Much better season than season 2. As noted though, it just reset everything. This show needs a little bit more Game of Thrones at this point. The power levels of what the heroes can do are just to strong not to have more dying.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, they powered up Maeve a ton. I was expecting something like from the comics when she went for the bracelet deflect.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Lol, they powered up Maeve a ton. I was expecting something like from the comics when she went for the bracelet deflect.

What the fuck is with Maeve having simps who follow her around so she can use them as live ammo? That's fucking hilarious, wish that had made it into the show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I have a feeling the "currently in use power thing" is a case of the Viewers are Morons trope in effect. It's like Hughie was sending more electricity into the grid by sliding some buttons up.

I mean while we're at it, could she use the static electricity in a huge crowd to draw power? How about lightning storms?

It didn't bother me but I understand it could be a nitpick.

Or Soldier Boy's explosion, or eye lasers, or the sun, etc.

It's really nonsensical the way they went about it.

Soldier Boy is clearly above Homelander in strength and durability but missing the extras like flight and super hearing. He injected V as a young adult rather than being born as a 2nd gen or getting a dose as an infant, and that might be a plot point in the future.

What? He was shown to be clearly weaker when they fought 1-on-1.

• 1Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Sure, let's just ignore the glaring fact that "Trump supporters" do actually call his retarded ass out when he's being retarded. See booing at rallies any time he tries to get fluffed for Operation Warpspeed.

You fucking NPC faggots, I swear.

Those studies that show right-leaning people can understand the left but left-leaning can't understand the right sure appears to be 100% correct. You faggots never do understand.

Don't be a clown. If you're a fan of Trumps, fine. But at least have one foot in reality. The dude absolutely has a following that forgives shit that would bury ANY other candidate.

There was a day that saying 'Grab them by the pussy' on video ended a political career. Trump gets a pass from his fans like no politician ever in history. If you can't admit that your delusional. The show writers are taking that and being extreme with its application to a Super Hero, and its fine. Please stop with the left/right bullshit. Liberals aren't the devil and the right arent backwards fanatics. Both sides have their share of shitty, shitty people. But lets be real, Trump IS an asshole, and he really doesn't care, and that was his appeal from day 1.

• 7Garbage
  • 5Like
  • 4Picard
Reactions: 16 users

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Don't be a clown. If you're a fan of Trumps, fine. But at least have one foot in reality. The dude absolutely has a following that forgives shit that would bury ANY other candidate.

There was a day that saying 'Grab them by the pussy' on video ended a political career. Trump gets a pass from his fans like no politician ever in history. If you can't admit that your delusional. The show writers are taking that and being extreme with its application to a Super Hero, and its fine. Please stop with the left/right bullshit. Liberals aren't the devil and the right arent backwards fanatics. Both sides have their share of shitty, shitty people. But lets be real, Trump IS an asshole, and he really doesn't care, and that was his appeal from day 1.

You responded to critique of an absurd scene of people cheering Homelander murdering someone by directly comparing it to "Trump supporters."

Yes, he has tons of apologists who are ok with anything he says, they'll rationalize away most any verbal outburst. Apologists who will rationalize anything he says is completely different from the assertions that idiots make (you're one of them) that supporters would be totally fine with Trump murdering someone. These are two wholly different things.

You're the clown here, making the comparison and assertion you are making.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Personally I’m fucking sick of the constant TDS and political propaganda being woven into every piece of media.

Move the fuck on.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 8 users

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
A rather weak ending, disappointing body count :\.
SL's wet fart scene was stupid, everyone was fighting and then suddenly just standing there for 10+ seconds waiting on her to power up.
When did Maeve lose her powers? When SB "exploded" or afterwards? They were still up in the air at least 20 stories high, and there's no way she would've survived the fall w/o her powers. Not that it matters much, but it bothered me for some reason...
Noir was a complete waste of time throughout the entire season (series? I don't recall anything relevant about him from S01/02, but it's been a while). They could've given him sone decent resolution, if they couldn't come up with anything interesting for him ("silent ninja type" could sure as fuck be more interesting than e.g. anything we've seen so far from A-jogger), instead of going down like a dumb pathetic bitch, but why bother.
Guess they don't have much for the final season, so they are keepimg almost all cards in the game.

fris

Vyemm Raider
so.... what did this season acomplish? SB back in cyro, Butcher and Homelander still hate each other. only outcome of the season is BN died? last 2 episodes before the finally were much better than the finally .

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Bullshit.

If Obama had said the exact same things he'd still be fawned at by liberals and everyone that had a problem with it would be racist.

You have to be a fucking idiot not to see that

• 5Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bullshit.

If Obama had said the exact same things he'd still be fawned at by liberals and everyone that had a problem with it would be racist.

You have to be a fucking idiot not to see that
Take this shit out of this channel and to direct tells or the very large politics session.

What the Fuck??

• 4Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
so.... what did this season acomplish? SB back in cyro, Butcher and Homelander still hate each other. only outcome of the season is BN died? last 2 episodes before the finally were much better than the finally .
Pretty much that. Nothing of consequence other than BN dying and writing Maeve out of the show. Ryan looks like he will be a prominent character in S4.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Pretty much that. Nothing of consequence other than BN dying and writing Maeve out of the show. Ryan looks like he will be a prominent character in S4.
Which sucks because Ryan is the worst character in the show.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users