The Continental: From the World of John Wick

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Just watched episode 2;

Tired Good Night GIF by MLB

velk

Trakanon Raider
This started strong with the opening sequence - but then for some reason they went into 45 minutes of character development.

Budget Lance Reddick is at least trying, even if he isn't succeeding. Budget Ian McShane on the other hand... him and Mel Gibson combined are still only half as good as McShane in that role. Budget Keanu was fine until he started talking about his feelings.

Overall pretty eh.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just a hunch, but that's totally John Wick's mom and that would make Winston his uncle.

So the guy who looks and fights just like John Wick...must be his dad right? And the Vietnamese chick must be his mom? Didn't even know Keanu was half-Asian (or maybe one-quarter, we never see the chick's mom).

Also makes Winston his uncle, which explains a lot. Ton of people thought he was Wick's dad.

First two episodes were decent enough, the music and stylishness works to an extent. Looking forward to the last one tomorrow.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
So the guy who looks and fights just like John Wick...must be his dad right? And the Vietnamese chick must be his mom? Didn't even know Keanu was half-Asian (or maybe one-quarter, we never see the chick's mom).

Also makes Winston his uncle, which explains a lot. Ton of people thought he was Wick's dad.

First two episodes were decent enough, the music and stylishness works to an extent. Looking forward to the last one tomorrow.

Yeah, that's the impression I was getting. Also the '69 mustang being tied to Winston (but later owned by Wick); that poor car has been through a lot. I don't know if that's where the story goes, but it seems plausibile and would explain Winston's soft spot for John.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Not a bad finale. Was an alright show but had good action throughout. Wish they would of made the episodes 30-45 minutes instead of over an hour, just so the show ran a few more weeks.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Pleasantly surprised for only being 3 episodes. Another 3 episodes 20 years down the road are in order. Also the Vietnamese chick I would drop some babies in her ass.

Siliconemelons

I will watch this just to see that 1969 Mustang, my absolute favorite muscle car #1, top shelf, the best.