The Crow

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Think about what the SJW nutjobs would do with this movie in the modern age. Just no.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
"I closes up real goods for you, Massa. Fuck you!🖕🏻"

Yeah, the SJW cockwallets will love this movie.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1709137281721.png

Looks worse than Leto's Joker.

• 4WTF
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
looks terrible

im sure the soundtrack will be an atrocity too

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks terrible

im sure the soundtrack will be an atrocity too
of course it will. there is no up coming music trend anyone gives a fuck about. just what bland current bands that pass for music these days.
so many good soundtracks during the 90s thanks to grunge, numetal, alternative, industrial, electronica and goth. Nine Inch Nails was really the Beatles of the early-mid 90s. they made way for so many other bands to get noticed.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
jfc that is awful.
Nine Inch Nails was really the Beatles of the early-mid 90s. they made way for so many other bands to get noticed.
Reznor even became an insufferable liberal faggot just like Lennon. Dude even married an asian woman, and even tried to make her a thing!

• 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jfc that is awful.

Reznor even became an insufferable liberal faggot just like Lennon. Dude even married an asian woman, and even tried to make her a thing!
probably 90% of all musicians are insufferable liberal faggots. publicly. Twitter killed a lot of these people for me. Reznor being a fucking faggot asshole is to be expected, but he really did help change music, as much as if not more than Kurt Cobain did. Cobain really just got the ball rolling for the 90s and then Reznor took over a few years later. before that it was all watered down heavy metal and hair bands being extra faggy. i also gotta give credit to Beavis and Butthead for getting in front of all this by playing these bands videos. i would never have known who White Zombie or Ministry was if it wasnt for them.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
of course it will. there is no up coming music trend anyone gives a fuck about. just what bland current bands that pass for music these days.
so many good soundtracks during the 90s thanks to grunge, numetal, alternative, industrial, electronica and goth. Nine Inch Nails was really the Beatles of the early-mid 90s. they made way for so many other bands to get noticed.

You just finished telling us about how your most memorable grunge concert was sniffing Gwen Stefanis armpits

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
There's only one Crow and that's Brandon Lee. Not sure what the point of trying to reboot, do sequels or what not. It was perfect the first time around.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Goatface

was looking up all the crow media. pretty sure i tapped out after city of angels, even as a huge fan of the crow. had no idea dunst was in the 3rd movie.
1709224580495.png

is this even real? don't see anything else online about it.
1709224714844.png

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
was looking up all the crow media. pretty sure i tapped out after city of angels,

1709230659071.png

I saw a picture of this for the first time yesterday on /tv/ and thought Edward Furlong's The Crow was someone's photoshop gag to go with some news about the reboot. "Haha, what if we cast this washed loser as The Crow wouldn't that be funny haha."

Well I'm not laughing now.

• 1Worf

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 517104

I saw a picture of this for the first time yesterday on /tv/ and thought Edward Furlong's The Crow was someone's photoshop gag to go with some news about the reboot. "Haha, what if we cast this washed loser as The Crow wouldn't that be funny haha."

Well I'm not laughing now.
Tara Reid might be the more worst choice lol

• 1Like

Goatface

That's far enough back where although her acting was poop she was at least decent looking.
wicked pray was filmed in late 2003. that is pretty much when she wrecked herself. the bad boob job was either in 03 or 04 (the nip slip was late 04) and then in 07 had crazy loose skin after lipo.

• 1Like