The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I stick with cow milk. What the hell is wrong with you people?!

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
There's no such thing as soy milk. It's soy juice, there's no soy tit.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
All milk is terrible for you
All?

i-enjoy-fresh-BREAST-MILK-FROM-FEMALE.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hrm still haven't tried the wife's boob juice, and I think my son is starting to ween himself. Time is running out!

Shit must be fatty as fuck though - for all the milkshakes I've been getting her while she breastfeeds, she ain't gaining weight.

iannis

Musty Nester
You heard him.

Yeah, that happens.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwww

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Europeans kinda just got lucky. They were able to benefit from preservation of and expansion on knowledge from the Roman and Greek era preserved and passed on via the remains of the Roman empire (Istanbul once Constantinople) and they had the ambition and the know how and the money to go out and start fucking shit up.

The only thing that has always confused me is why the Chinese didn't do it first. Then you realize that their entire western border is a wasteland of rocky mountains and desert and the tibetan plateau and you realize how they got such an insular mindset. They just considered everywhere else barbarians and didn't give a fucking to enlighten them. Europeans wanted to "enlighten" them (and in the process make their pockets much richer) so off they went with gunpower and ships to conquer the world.

It wasn't the first time it was tried, it was just the time it was tried where all the factors were right for it to be successful for the most part (colonialism)
I realize this post is over a week old, but another thing to consider is the fact that in the early 1200s a large percentage of China and the Middle East (both of whom were ahead of Europe in technology, science, and culture) were wiped out by Genghis Khan while Europe (with the exception of Russia) was left relatively untouched. Baghdad was the greatest city in the world when the Mongols rolled in and completely destroyed it.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Really? Thats fucking nasty. Belvedere > *
You've bought into the hype bro. I'd bet money that if I did a blind test for you woulnt be able to tell the difference. I'm on my phone on my lunch right now. Ill explain in more details when I get home

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
What is with all the disgusting flavored vodkas? Women ruining more shit I guess.

I prefer potato vodka personally, but I'm a Guido so what do I know.

Jais

Trakanon Raider
Isn't vodka made to have no flavor? Better vodka = less flavor? And everyone older than 16 mixes vodka with something right?

I've always been confused by vodka.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Nothing gets the night going quite like some shots of Rumple Minze or Ice 101. Ice 101 preferably since it's cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.