The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
We need to start spamming dick pics so that we can get the thread named "The Current State of my Penis (spoiler: it's hard and hairy)".

khalid

Unelected Mod
Why was this thread title changed? How dare the mods desecrate the sanctity of the shaw!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hey Araysar. Do you have a super Russian first name?

Sasha
Nikolai
Mikhail

I must know

khalid

Unelected Mod
My guess is something that could be a boys and a girls name. This could have led to his homophobia.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
its only vodka is its 40% alcohol 80 proof. all flavored vodkas are 35/70 - its marketing bullshit

its not so much the flavor as it is the burn. good vodka doesnt have burn.

in reality, all vodka in the world is basically made by 3 distilleries and all the companies just buy that ethanol and filter it in their own facilities. thats why premium vodka is such a huge business. you buy the "raw" product elsewhere, filter it a bit and then market the shit out of it. unlike brown liquor, which you have to age for years to get a decent markup, vodka doesnt get better or worse with age. so you charge what you can get away with.

wormie is a great example of someone who bought into the hype. you put out 5 tumblers of grey goose, belvedere, ketel one, smirnoff and stolichnaya and he wont be able to tell you which is belvedere. better yet, he wont even be able to tell you which is "premium vodka" and which isnt.

im as russian as it gets. i drink vodka often and i never mix it. i dont do "shots" either like all these american faggots. i drink it like a normal person. and ill tell you right now that these days, the best vodka is Tito's and it comes from Austin, TX. Not Russia.
There are plenty of non distiller producers in the brown liquor business. Distillers sell barrels at different points in the aging process. Not that that detracts from how retarded the vodka market is.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
no such thing in russia, faggot
Is it Vitaly? I know a nice Russian with this name whom taught me how to smoke papirosa, drink vodka and generally appreciate life. Also, I thought it was a girls name when I saw it on a list, go figure.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Didn't grey goose get famous basically when the owner started putting free bottles in celebrities cars during award shows?

That said I drink finlandia

iannis

Musty Nester
Valerie

RUSSIAN BOY/GIRL NAME. OWNED.

Or maybe that's just a girl name. Maybe Vladimir is the boy version.

EUGENE.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Araysar have you ever lived in Russia?

If so, do they have women's deodorant?

I ask because I dated this mega hot Russian (immigrant) girl who seemed to not understand that women's deodorant smelled differently than men's. It was super weird boning a hot chick who smelled like speed stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.