The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar have you ever lived in Russia?

If so, do they have women's deodorant?

I ask because I dated this mega hot Russian (immigrant) girl who seemed to not understand that women's deodorant smelled differently than men's. It was super weird boning a hot chick who smelled like speed stick.
I lived in USSR until 1991. I was just hitting puberty when I left and havent been back. I'm not sure what the deodorant situation is there. The russian broads i mess around with all smell very feminine. No Old Spice here.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I wear ladies deodorant all the time. Mostly because I'm too lazy to pick up a new stick for myself and end up stealing Mrs Adebisi's. Also because I like to smell pretty.

wat

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I've used my girlfriends' deodorant over the years many times. It's usually better than the men's stuff. That's the fucking SecretT!

I wonder if they prefer me to smell feminine. I think I need some time alone to think about this.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I wonder if they prefer me to smell feminine. I think I need some time alone to think about this.
The real question is, do you prefer to smell feminine? Remember, gender is only a choice, you can choose differently! Don't be held back simply because society tells you that you were born as a man.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't see gender when I look at someone. I just see a different number of holes.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
I can't use a full stick of deodorant before i develop a bit of immunity to it and need to switch to a different brand.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I can't use a full stick of deodorant before i develop a bit of immunity to it and need to switch to a different brand.
Takes me about 5 sticks... But the same shit happens to me. My BO adapts and turns into a terrible mutant reek.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
The sadness of working from home: you use deodorant less because your stink keeps you company

Quaid

Trump's Staff
The sadness of working from home: you use deodorant less because your stink keeps you company
rrr_img_52818.jpg

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Funny, I've never needed to use deodorant. I don't envy you stinkos.

Boris! It's Boris, isn't it?
rrr_img_52829.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
There's that super crazy antiperspirant you can buy that you only put on once a week. It def keeps you from sweating but you still need a little spritz of deodorant for good measure.

The stuff itches and burns like hell if you use too much. And it probably gives you armpit cancer.

But no worries bro. Lumie has you covered with his garlic "deodorant".

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I have to use strong antiperspirant, but probably a few levels down from super crazy. Also bugs love me. I want a pill that adjusts my chemistry. Maybe it let's me smell like freshly mowed grass. I'd probably fall asleep just smelling myself. That would be great.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I don't have a problem with smell. I shower once a day and that's more than en ough

iannis

Musty Nester
The gland adapting to the specific chemical mixture being used to inhibit secretion.

It sounds weird to me as well but I'm not a Speedstick expert -- maybe it's a real cocktail you're tossing up in your pits.

I have to change because if I use any 1 kind for too long it will start to give me a rash. Don't want to be breeding no super allergies up in this bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.