The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Basically, Mik, you're off on a tangent because you presume that I put about 10000000 times more thought into posting that video than I did. It was a video, I thought it was fucked up, I posted it to share to others. You read my post, assumed that I sat around going through about 100 different evil machinations in my mind before posting it, then posted it, and that you, a regular internet message board based Sherlock Holmes, discerned my TRUE AND MALICIOUS INTENT through the power of the internet, and that led you onto a retarded tangent leading us to where we're at.

Try maybe sucking on my nuts a little less, and you won't make such a ridiculous leap to judgement in the future

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Wait, so you did author that bit about "Do you want Shariah law implemented by force?" Which is it?
rrr_img_47856.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Now, if you're done getting your daily dose of NaCl off my nuts, kindly go finish your laundry and leave us to laugh at Mohammed in peace.

Alright I gotta get ready for this party. Hodj, I don't know if you made that part up or copy'd someone else doing it and didn't realize it. If you did make it up but genuinely thought that was what was on the video, then I guess I did presume dishonesty where there was actually just some weirdo racist confirmation bias. Either way, you definitely tried to change the claim after the fact to cover it, but I think that probably had more to do with not letting me score any points than anything. This whole thing has been kind of sad.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Islam isn't a race dipshit. Its a religion, so there's no racism in confirming the fact that religion is crazy and full of retarded ideas.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See?

Its all an EVIL PLOT by me, because I don't know why.

Stay completely fucking wreckt there, Mikhail

Islam isn't a race dipshit. Its a religion, so there's no racism in confirming the fact that religion is crazy and full of retarded ideas.
Except that racism (particularly given that it's irrational) could easily serve as a basis for insinuating that a religion centered around a region of the world populated by sand n-words would necessarily want to implement their sand n-word law by force even if that wasn't actually said (at least in this instance).

See?

Its all an EVIL PLOT by me, because I don't know why.

Stay completely fucking wreckt there, Mikhail
LOL

I'M NOT SAYING IT'S A PLOT. I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW IF YOU WROTE IT ORIGINALLY OR NOT.

Either way, you lied at least once, bro. There's no scenario where you didn't.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Except that racism (particularly given that it's irrational) could easily serve as a basis for insinuating that a religion centered around a region of the world populated by sand n-words would necessarily want to implement their sand n-word law by force even if that wasn't actually said (at least in this instance).
Go read the Atheism thread and the Lumie's Batshit Insane thread and stop posting for another 6 months in embarassment.

Seriously.

Its pretty evident I have a distaste for all religions, no color needed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
On one hand you have women rightfully disobeying terrible laws in a terrible country.
On the other hand you have women driving.

saudi-womens-driving-kicks-off-without-arrests-130714540.html

ABkr45z.png

Agraza

Registered Hutt
There are plenty of arabs that are critical of islam, and islam is not exclusive to arabs. Furthermore, the insinuation isn't present. You're building a strawman.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Human faced beasts in the Abrahamic religion are like Cherubs or some shit. I can't remember.

They're detailed in part of the Old Testament or the book of Enoch or something.
Lamassau DO YOU EVEN ART HISOTRY

Status
Not open for further replies.