The Current State of Vodka (or if you prefer all vodka comes from three distilleries)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudos

<Banned>
APQlAiV.jpg
If she was selling alcohol the Native American's would have cleaned her out instantly.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Maybe that is your problem bro. Start hittin up the dark lasses, you will learn to enjoy it. You know what they say, once you've gone black you won't go back or something like that.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Maybe that is your problem bro. Start hittin up the dark lasses, you will learn to enjoy it. You know what they say, once you've gone black you won't go back or something like that.
Thats mostly because you will get AIDS and die.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I hear living a long and relatively good life with HIV is pretty much the norm these days.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I hear living a long and relatively good life with HIV is pretty much the norm these days.
Only the poor sleep with blacks. And they cant afford HIV treatment. Once you go black, you go dead.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I was more into "Analysts Forecast Drop In Holiday Spending As More Families Rely On Presents From Santa Clause"

But I'm sure the crazies would love "SECRET WHITE HOUSE MEMOS REVEAL OBAMA EXPLORING OPTIONS FOR THIRD TERM!"

Status
Not open for further replies.