<Silver Donator>
Glitterboyheirloom.png

3d6x10 Mega-damage.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A big ol' glob of tree sap based glue to drop on it's wings so it can't fly. might prove to be flammable sap glue too that would catch fire from a fire arrow or something too. Had to parachute in because I've been curious how your encounter is gonna play out since you mentioned it. :)
I was wrong about the date. It's in 2 weeks.

A few of us have glue bombs. That's a good idea.

We also have alcohol and have already set a troll on fire.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
A big ol' glob of tree sap based glue to drop on it's wings so it can't fly. might prove to be flammable sap glue too that would catch fire from a fire arrow or something too. Had to parachute in because I've been curious how your encounter is gonna play out since you mentioned it. :)
It did not go as planned, but we beat it.

As far as the glue bombs go, we decided not to even try because the str save was against DC11. But we had a glory paladin and when the dragon tried to fly, he used his sentinal feat to reduce it's speed to 0. The pally did most of the damage. The magic user (can't remember wtf class he is) fireballed the shit out of the dragon.

I got my wall built to hide behind. It worked well until the dragon burrowed under the ground and came up on our side of it. I forgot to reserve my movement, otherwise I could have run to the other side. I did not get a chance to pick up the wall and drop it on the dragon.

I did get my half dragon dick up the dragon's ass, but I never got to attack from the inside. The pally went down and I had to get him back up. The only non touch healing spells I had available used a bonus action. That meant I couldn't command my dick to attack. Then I went down. In hindsight, I think the dickbone would have attacked on its own while I was down. I thought the enchantment had dropped since I died, but they told me I wasn't dead yet. The dragon was very nearly dead, so they decided to keep attacking instead of trying to get me up. The paladin had one spell slot left by this point and had already used up his lay on hands.

I tried to land bane but the bastard kept saving. The closest I got was one time he rolled a 16 against my DC15.

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry after first contact with a dragon .... because we are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. Or something like that.

But the good thing is I have some terrific ideas for other boss monsters. I really think dropping 2000 lbs on something will be fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user