The Dangers of Gaming with Women

Do you play video/board games with your wife/gf?

• Total voters

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
These two things are linked.

It's more that I've made no effort whatsoever to find a GF in the past couple of years, and don't get out much which prevents meeting one by accident.

Funny joke though. I probably won't be trying to get a future GF into games unless she volunteers. At this point I'm at a place where I want the next one to be a potential wife. Feels like I wasted a lot of time with girls who had little to no wife potential.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Funny joke though. I probably won't be trying to get a future GF into games unless she volunteers

It wasn't a joke - admittedly not being able to get a GF is different to having a GF with different interests. But I was deadly serious about NOT trying to persuade women to take up interests/hobbies they're not interested in. I mean, lol - "the best I could do was get them to watch" - how is that a fun activity?

Goonsquad Officer
Used to! She played tons of mass effect. And we did me3 multi-player and terraria. But her laptop broke and she is literally too cheap to get a replacement

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I looked back one day at the number of hours/days/years I sunk into MMOs and it was eye opening. This is especially so with EQ.
360B7200-CE29-498F-B730-2C4AA2A35FCC.jpeg

Mmm. 24h a day. We sleep, eat, work, commute, watch tv, talk to npc's. Yet since juli '16 you spent roughly forty percent of a year online connected to FoH. It's a helluva /played with the little free time we have as adults. Maybe we're still playing an elf simulator?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 422246
Mmm. 24h a day. We sleep, eat, work, commute, watch tv, talk to npc's. Yet since juli '16 you spent roughly forty percent of a year online connected to FoH. It's a helluva /played with the little free time we have as adults. Maybe we're still playing an elf simulator?

Roughly 1.3 hours a day, not terribly bad for anyone who can access the forums from work during downtime. Mine's 1.7 hours/day!

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 422246
Probably what, a couple hours a day? Yeah I keep it up in a browser tab on my computer at work. I'm surprised it's that low since that's like 8+ hours a day m-f.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users