The Dating Game featuring Mist

Happysmiles

Trakanon Raider
1) I stay in playing Everquest. I'm the leader of the best guild in the game.
2) Everquest.
3) The Everquest player's guide, The Ruins of Kunark player's guide, the Scars of Velious players guide.
4) Playing Everquest.
5) Firiona Vie. I sometimes dress up like her too.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
1) What is your idea of a romantic evening?
I'm pretty simple these days. I'd probably cook something hearty for dinner pop on the fireplace after we eat and watch something not too macho and not too stupid while we cuddle on the couch. Maybe make out some there and finish in my bedroom. If you stayed the whole night I'd fix breakfast then you'd be expected to leave and for god's sake don't call me for a few days. We might catch up next weekend then you can plan our next date.

2) What is your favorite video game of all time?
Final Fantasy 2 (US) hands down

3) You're stranded on an island, what three books would you bring with you?
Three Musketeers, a massive jumbo deluxe crossword book, and the Bible

4) How did you celebrate holidays?
I like to see the decorations, but I'm not a decorator myself. Mostly I get enjoyment from everyone else having a good time.

5) What video game character do you feel you most closely resemble?
Donkey Kong
rrr_img_121567.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
1) What is your idea of a romantic evening?

Toppling the patriachy.

2) What is your favorite video game of all time?

Her Story

3) You're stranded on an island, what three books would you bring with you?
The vaginal monologues x 3.

4) How did you celebrate holidays?
Donating to my Patreon.

5) What video game character do you feel you most closely resemble?
See the avatar and add a fedora.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I live 20 or 30 minutes away from mist. I'm willing to meet her but I have a feeling she wouldn't want to meet me. I'm not even weird.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I live 20 or 30 minutes away from mist. I'm willing to meet her but I have a feeling she wouldn't want to meet me. I'm not even weird.
Am also a good candidate by proximity/genitals but somehow spending an evening with a miserable lesbian isn't sounding like a particularly good time.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm not interested in a date with her but I've met people from forums before and always had a good time.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mist has agreed to the terms of the contest. I'm sure she would be more than happy to get together and share some wonton crab wraps.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Well once someone meets her, the whole jig is up. She's either a guy or a woman and now everyone will know the truth. I'd be surprised if she'd want to give all this up.