The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 6

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Well gals and gents the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each a pair of parted lips belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll slip your blue-veined throbber and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Wednesday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Shane Macgowan

shane_macgowan.jpg

Olivia Wilde

olivia_wilde_2.jpg

Charlie Sheen whose appearance is sponsored by our friends at Durex. They invite you sample from the full assortment of their finest prophylactics at his assigned station.

Charlie_Sheen_Durex.jpg

Hannah Ferguson

hannah_ferguson_2.jpg

Amanda Lepore

Amanda_Lepore_David_La_Chapelle.jpg

Alison Brie

alison_brie.jpg

Alexandra Daddario

Alexandra_Daddario.jpg

Leslie Jones

Leslie_Jones_PF.jpg

Melissa Theuriau

melissa_theuriau.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Now that's more like it! Higher highs, and lower lows.

This week's mystery guest:

Sell_Cow_Milking_Machine.jpg

How long can you last!

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
An assortment of godtier hotties and the worst imaginable. I'll take AIDS over Leslie Jones any day. Hoping to get me Alexandra, but too much to lose this time.

I'll need Vanderhoof Vanderhoof to chime in.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If nothing else, I have now learned who Melissa Theuriau is, and for that, I thank you. Fingers crossed I get her!

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah either winning big or losing big, these bags put all the worst from the last few to shame. And as an aside does Charlie sheen have any teeth cause it looks like your getting a gumming based on that pic.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Yeah either winning big or losing big, these bags put all the worst from the last few to shame. And as an aside does Charlie sheen have any teeth cause it looks like your getting a gumming based on that pic.

He does though how many of them are real is anyone's guess. He's shown off his missing ones and the odd looking replacements as they have fallen out over the years.

• 1Jew

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I am a little bit less afraid of #1 knowing that his mouth no longer looks like that. Had no idea who he was so I had to go look him up..

2F7AF1E800000578-3366302-image-a-29_1450467634257.jpg

• 1Jew

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Come on #5. Here's hoping for Daddario. If I get MacGown I'm burning this fucker down.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Zomg this is the worse one yet! Lucky 7 lets go bishes

• 2Jew

Siliconemelons

...jones... nope, withdrawing from this round because of that.. Not worth it, ever.

• 1Jew

Royal

...jones... nope, withdrawing from this round because of that.. Not worth it, ever.

I was actually on the fence about having her in the lineup as one of the not-hots. I put this one together as a "the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat" round. On that front she seems to have been the right choice.

• 1Jew

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Locking in #3.
Come on #5. Here's hoping for Daddario. If I get MacGown I'm burning this fucker down.
For those who don't know who Alexandra Daddario is. And for the rest of us, lest we forget.

downrightvariableglassfrog.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

whoo

<Silver Donator>
sticking with #7, Hannah Ferguson tickles my pickle. Hoping for the best, will probably get the walking lipfish that is Amanda Lepore.

edit: holy poop Alexandra Daddario is hotter than previously thought. yes please

• 1Jew