The Dating Game: Glory Hole Edition - Round 9

Which hole do you select?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Dating_game.jpg

It's time once again for the Glory Hole Edition of The Dating Game!

Before we get started I have a special announcement to share with our contestants and the viewing audience at home. There has been a slight change to our schedule and our mid-week episode will now fall on Tuesdays. The end of the week round will conclude on Tuesdays as well. That means one less day to make your selections for the round that begins on Friday, but an additional day to get your picks in for the round that begins on the mid-week.

Now on to our show!

As you know by now the way it's played is pretty simple. There are 10 individually numbered holes to choose from and behind each an able pair of DSL's belonging to one of this weeks celebrity participants awaits. All you have to do is decide into which hole you'll stuff your bacon torpedo and enter your selection in the poll above.

After the poll has closed on Friday I will announce which celebrities match up with which holes, the order being determined by the Randomotron-5000. At that point your selections will be locked in and it will up to each man to see if he can go the distance. Please note that you only have 2 days to make your selection for this round.

So without any further ado let's meet this weeks celebrity participants, in no particular order:

Daphne Joy

daphne_joy.jpg

Justin Bieber

Justin_Bieber.jpg

Sienna Miller

sienna_miller.jpg

Willem Dafoe

willem_dafoe_1.jpg

Roy Munson's landlady

Roy_Munson_s_landlady.jpg

Dennis Rodman

dennis_rodman.jpg

Emmy Rossum

emmy_rossum.jpg

Kate Mara

kate_mara.jpg

Steven Tyler

steven_tyler.jpg

And of course our Mystery Celebrity

mystery.png

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Whelp it would only be poetic for me to go from Wendy the meth whore to William Dafoe.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Emmy Rossum. Not feelin' great from round eight :( sigh.

Going with 5.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Emmy Rossum is the clear winner here (although that is also probably the hottest possible picture anywhere of her), and I'm feeling good about #3 after #6 fucked me last round.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, this is a tough one. Gonna have to stick with #9.

LEEEROOOOYYYYYY!!!!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Hedeon

Molten Core Raider
Well, I'm dead inside but I'm sticking with number 8 and hoping for the mystery guest cause no one here is doing anything for me, not even the thought of choking Beiber to death with my dingus. I just pray the chipper shredder from Fargo isn't behind the curtain.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want Kate(Mara) I don't care if she has a hoof. 5 #RideorDie .

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Oh man, this round scares me.. not sure I like the odds. Ah well, 8 has had some big wins so far. I'll chalk a Sienna up on that bj list...

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
I'm going for #8 this time, If I don't get a good one this time I'm gonna stare at the guys at #7 and #9 to make it as weird as I can so they don't get off..

"oh yeah I got a freak blowing me, you like that don't you?"

• 1Jew
  • 1Like