The Day Before

joz123

Potato del Grande
Itysl Scamming GIF by Vulture.com

Oldbased

> Than U
Watched some twitch streamers still playing it.
Yes it is bad but I've seen worse. It looks like lots of stuff could have been fixed in time if they had gone as a "Early Release" game.
They knew the team was a diversity failure hire and couldn't fix it with the 5000 sheboons probably on payroll doing the work of 3 people.
SHUT IT DOWN was the final words heard from the Christmas tree headed hair alien.

• 2Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The game is listed on Steam but no longer buyable, seems likely they will refund everyone when the servers shut down. From Steam's perspective they only pay out monthly so no money has been handed to the studio. Means this was either an investor scam or a total failure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I wish Brad hadn't overdosed on nasty narcotics and died and was still around on his dirt bike to see what happens when you screw the pooch even though he already knew from Vanguard ( which I liked what I got to play of it ).

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
lol. Well done.

1702407340414.png

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I see I collected all the usual transfaggots with my shutdown quote from Sheboon Leader Purple 5.
I am satisfied now that I know they are still transgaycuckcookoo

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, so the game released and financially failed days later enough to close the studio?
They should all be in jail. Or wose.
Which means it was never going to stay open. They were in a financial mess and were probably forced to release by their creditors to try to recoup any of their money.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I see I collected all the usual transfaggots with my shutdown quote from Sheboon Leader Purple 5.
I am satisfied now that I know they are still transgaycuckcookoo
No, it's more about you probably knowing absolutely nothing about the developers and just inserting your own crazy ass diatribe as if it was a fact. You probably never even heard of this game before this week.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
No, it's more about you probably knowing absolutely nothing about the developers and just inserting your own crazy ass diatribe as if it was a fact. You probably never even heard of this game before this week.
I know all I need to know about the typical game developer over the past 10 years. 99% degenerate faggots. Like you!

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I know all I need to know about the typical game developer over the past 10 years. 99% degenerate faggots. Like you!

Shocking that the same trio of retards are circle jerking in yet another thread where they don't know shit about shit.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's true these guys were apparently just straight up Eastern Euro gangsters with slave labor.

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's true these guys were apparently just straight up Eastern Euro gangsters with slave labor.
EVERYONE knows Eastern Europe is woke. I mean, most of their recent wars were against white people!