The Division 2

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Only thing you could zoom in this game was the 10x scope I think it was or was it the 20x? anyway its a 3rd person cover shooter. Not a FPS. It had a style of its own that you get used to the more you play until it feels good.

Cybsled

Haven't tried a looter-shooter since Outriders, so might give this a go

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
Definitely worth a gaming tourist run through. If you're a completionist this will frustrate you.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Did they ever add the QOL things that The Division 1 had when 2 launched?

Same problem with Destiny... Destiny 2 launched with a worse QOL than D1, and for whatever reason the first few patches were not adding those QOL things D1 had added when D2 went feature complete.

Interchange "Division" and "Destiny" when talking about D1 and D2 in this context, because they made the exact same mistakes regarding QOL.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
So far it's kinda fun. I'm a bit disappointed in the weapon options from the standpoint of a real FPS customization. They only seem to add stats which aren't really perceptible. I'll probably continue to chip away at the story when I get bored. While I appreciate there aren't piles of useless loot, it's also unfortunate when you run a dry spell without weapon types you like at your level. Right now I have an m1 which is fun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
So far it's kinda fun. I'm a bit disappointed in the weapon options from the standpoint of a real FPS customization. They only seem to add stats which aren't really perceptible. I'll probably continue to chip away at the story when I get bored. While I appreciate there aren't piles of useless loot, it's also unfortunate when you run a dry spell without weapon types you like at your level. Right now I have an m1 which is fun.
If you like assault rifles, the crafted police m4 will carry you until the end if you make a new one every few levels. Also the ctar-21 is a beast while leveling but not so good at the end.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If you like assault rifles, the crafted police m4 will carry you until the end if you make a new one every few levels. Also the ctar-21 is a beast while leveling but not so good at the end.
Honestly I kinda like the battle rifle style. I just wish there were some smaller zoom optics. IDK if it would really matter just on account of auto aim type stuff but would be a bit more dynamic.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly I kinda like the battle rifle style. I just wish there were some smaller zoom optics. IDK if it would really matter just on account of auto aim type stuff but would be a bit more dynamic.
If you tap alt when aiming some scopes worked, pretty sure one of the 4x does. It's been a while since I've played

Palum

what Suineg set it to
lmao the story in this is peak Tom Clancy alt history "but what if Cold War America still existed". The whole riots because of quarantine thing didn't age well lol.