The E-cig Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Can't smoke inside, kids and shit, plus my wife is allergic or something and somehow there's no place in my house that doesn't smell up the entire house. Vaping doesn't do that, but that mouthpiece shit is killing me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Talked to the guy at the smoke shop, he wasn't much help really, gave me one of those vape pens to try out with the variable voltage so I will try that. Meanwhile, every cartridge I had is doing this so I had to clean them all out. Tried saving the stuff but it doesn't really work. This sucks, wish there was a better was that was as discreet.

Oldbased

> Than U
Where are people getting juice now? Liquid Barn still sells it, noticed some others have switched to 1/2 gallon and gallon mixes and by time you get your vg/pg mix and nic added is about $55 per gallon.
Not sure I need a gallon, the 1000 ml I got from liquid barn lasted me 5 months which is a liter.
If I was to do a gallon and only pulled 500ml a time from freezer, how long would a gallon remain stable in a freezer?

Oldbased

> Than U
Not taking any chances this postal vape law gets passed.
Haven't found anyone much better than Liquid Barn that was suggested here after ecigexpress went flavor only due to Washington law.
The whole no mailing nicotine and flavor shit in the House though so ordering 2 gallons of juice abouts for $100 or about 2 years for my use.
My old Kanger Toptank is getting rough. The mod is messing up and the tank leaks and the coils sold are usually counterfeits and it is getting much harder to find them online. So thinking about those new pod systems or a smok or something where I can just buy a bunch of coils n shit up front and some new batteries that don't melt my hand after 3 hits which is a good sign of wearing out. Figure $140 for mod and batteries and coils. So $240 for 2 years or $10 a month. 100 juice, 30 batteries, 60 in coils and up to 50 in a new mod.

Since I don't travel much and hitting it from home, just want a solid tank. Don't know any safe places to buy so probably use Vapor Authority or some place like that.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bumping this thread since someone posted a receipt for a $22 purchase which had $13 tax. Everyone thought it was an error cause MD's tax rate is 6% and he was charged 60% but apparently this went under the radar

The 2021 Session of the Maryland General Assembly (MGA) voted to override Governor Hogan’s veto of House Bill 732 from the 2020 session of the MGA which established a definition for ESD, broadened the definition of OTP, created a sales and use tax on ESD, and changed the excise tax rate on cigarettes and on the wholesale price of OTP as follows:
FromTo
Cigarettes$2.00 per pack$3.75 per pack
OTP (with exceptions)30% of wholesale cost53% of wholesale cost
ESD6% sales tax12% sales tax
ESD Liquid ≤ 5ml6% sales tax60% sales tax
  • The new tax rate applies to all cigarette and OTP floor stock in Maryland as of 12:01 a.m. on March 14, 2021.

Puh, you know, many reasons. Firstly, when I was renting, each owner was telling me that I am not allowed to smoke inside. So I started vaping)) Then, when I have bought my own apartment, I decided that I do not want to smoke cigarettes inside. I remember those cafes where people could smoke. That awful smell and all the furniture was full of some oil idk, disgusting. Vaping does not damage the apartment, so I like it. Also, my wife like the flavor, but she can not stand the tobacco smell. Plus I like that I can choose different vape flavors. Which is impossible if you take cigarettes or other things.

Oldbased

> Than U
Not taking any chances this postal vape law gets passed.
Haven't found anyone much better than Liquid Barn that was suggested here after ecigexpress went flavor only due to Washington law.
The whole no mailing nicotine and flavor shit in the House though so ordering 2 gallons of juice abouts for $100 or about 2 years for my use.
My old Kanger Toptank is getting rough. The mod is messing up and the tank leaks and the coils sold are usually counterfeits and it is getting much harder to find them online. So thinking about those new pod systems or a smok or something where I can just buy a bunch of coils n shit up front and some new batteries that don't melt my hand after 3 hits which is a good sign of wearing out. Figure $140 for mod and batteries and coils. So $240 for 2 years or $10 a month. 100 juice, 30 batteries, 60 in coils and up to 50 in a new mod.

Since I don't travel much and hitting it from home, just want a solid tank. Don't know any safe places to buy so probably use Vapor Authority or some place like that.
Welp I ran out of juice way early. I can order PV/VG no problem even in gallon sizes cheap enough. It's nicotine no carries or carries and lets me add to cart but won't ship it. I need a source of diluted nicotine (48-50) or 100mg in suspension( pg or vg ) stat.

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Broke my vape. When I use to vape, I got vapetasia blueberry parfait and strawberry parfait. Delicious tasting.