the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
its really sad when everyone stays blind to dscrimination. its just like it was with my family thinking i had all those problems, therefore imposing significantly worse problems on me. that's what's happening now, its like a vicious cycle, i had to think about how to survive in terms of avoiding the abuse, so i stole money from them when i ran away from home at age 16-17.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
then having no skills, i was forced to work in dead end jobs that kept me below the rate of inflation, eventually i was always forced to go back home and beg the people who abused me all my life to help me with money. getting a cert and attempting to get a good job was my last ditch effort to get away from my family and all of the insanity they imposed on me.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
Like I said, the police are turning me into a terrorist because they want a reason to harass me. These problems aren't coming from me.
It wasn't my intention to make a fool out of that police officer, i couldn't think of any other reason for him wanting to draw his gun on me like that.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
When you respond to your own post, do you use a different voice, or is it just that a different voice in your head is speaking at that time?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It wasn't my intention to make a fool out of that police officer, i couldn't think of any other reason for him wanting to draw his gun on me like that.
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Thank you Diazepane. The discrimination that people like you have to face at all levels in our corrupt system of government is staggering. If everyone was as willing to take a stand against it, we would be in a much better place. The apologists, the people calling you crazy, the ones dismissing your complaints, these people did the same thing to people like Rosa Parks in the past. Take heart that in the years to come, these people will realize that history has passed them by.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Testing the newly added gfycat feature - will it work in the shaw? Prolly not.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
I saw my coworkers schedule and it read 24 hours this week when he told me today that he only works one day. It proves that my co-workers are lying to me about how many hours they are getting in order to make my diminished hours seem normal. It proves I'm being lied to and that discrimination is happening.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
employers aren't allowed to discriminate against anyone for any reason, including pressure from the police or any government agent who is procuring information illegally.

Szlia

Now that it's rickshawed I would like to take a moment to say this is possibly the best thread title ever. It sounds like a movie or book title (Things To Do In Denver When You're Dead) or of a brilliant piece of investigative journalism.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It does sound like a good book title. Then you buy it, read it and realize it's the worst piece of shit ever written.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Every time I read the title of this thread, especially the word "suffering" I always year Yoda speaking the words in my mind. I Enjoy it every time !

Thanks OP!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I saw my coworkers schedule and it read 24 hours this week when he told me today that he only works one day. It proves that my co-workers are lying to me about how many hours they are getting in order to make my diminished hours seem normal. It proves I'm being lied to and that discrimination is happening.
This is illegal.
So, just to be clear, you coworker lying to you is illegal and discrimination? Is that what you're saying?

Your coworkers have absolutely no obligation to tell you anything about their hours, and if you're a shit employee, why would you get as many hours as other employees who are not shit?

Just asking.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
lol, what the fuck is going on here? I feel like I'm reading an ex-girlfriends drunk texts.

Status
Not open for further replies.