the economics of suffering in boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
diazepane, no joking here.

checkthisout and see if any of it feels relevant. if so (hell, either way) talk to someone that can help.
Lol, why do you want me to have something so badly? I made a point to come here to get help with weeding out discrimination. And this is exactly what happened at The Kebab Factory. Ignoring the issue of discrimination by turning it into something being wrong with me. Of course there's something wrong, I'm being beaten down by society. This is an issue that you as a human being and citizen of the USA can't ignore. It's a legit legal issue that has nothing to do with some other made up problem. You aren't winning by countering it, you're just being a terrorist.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Vyvanse can worsen or cause psychotic symptoms. It certainly isn't indicated for depression. In my neck of the woods, it's the sort of thing lazy/bad psychiatrists give patients who tell them they felt better when they were using methamphetamine.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
You can beat around the bush all you want, but the more you ignore the real issue, the more you're just teaching your kids how to be terrorists.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
rrr_img_91482.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
Didn't this dude post the "I'm a virgin" thread or "I was raped" thread or something like 3-4 months ago? It was the same amount of crazy.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chances this guy just hates someone named "Sean Hronek" who lives in Boston and he knows people here will troll the shit out of the actual Sean Hronek because some of us have trouble minding their own business and keeping it just on this forum?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chances this guy just hates someone named "Sean Hronek" who lives in Boston and he knows people here will troll the shit out of the actual Sean Hronek because some of us have trouble minding their own business and keeping it just on this forum?
yeah, should send this guy somewhere he can be under a doctor's care. paging dr mario, paging dr mario

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Accused Ottawa cyberbully apologizes: | Ottawa Citizen

The day Robert James Campbell quit his job, he went home and started plotting revenge against everyone he felt had wronged him in life. He says he didn't leave his Ottawa apartment for seven months.

The online campaign of harassment and hatred he's accused of launching spanned more than a decade. He is accused of creating fake online profiles to destroy reputations in short order, presenting his targets to the world as child predators, members of a Nazi party, exotic dancers and prostitutes.

Diazepane_sl

shitlord
There is a girl at work who is jealous of me for some reason (she even said so). I think she's saying that I'm angry that she won't go out with me. But I'm angry that my manager is lying about not having any hours and that no one is admitting it. Whenever she tries to act cute i become disgusted with her and the whole situation, because she wants to claim that I'm attracted to her so she can say that I'm sexually harassing her. This is how Staples is retaliating against my claims of discrimination.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
How has this been around for this long without being rickshawed. I've seen better shawed faster

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
There is a girl at work who is jealous of me for some reason (she even said so). I think she's saying that I'm angry that she won't go out with me. But I'm angry that my manager is lying about not having any hours and that no one is admitting it. Whenever she tries to act cute i become disgusted with her and the whole situation, because she wants to claim that I'm attracted to her so she can say that I'm sexually harassing her. This is how Staples is retaliating against my claims of discrimination.
What the fuck. I feel like you are leaving out a huge detail.

If you fucked up this bad you should reevaluate your life.

Edit wait your workplace changed. Wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.