The Elder Scrolls Online

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For the record I'm playing from Europe on Auriel's Bow Campaign (EP side, "Eu" server) and I'm having fun PvP moments. There, I said it. Of course there is some input delay. Of course I hate RvR because I think it's the lowest common denominator PvP wise. Of course there is zerging. Of course bugs are everywhere (hello invisible keep walls). Of course combat gameplay is running on crutches. But heh, I don't know. As a sneaky ninja bowman, I'm actually having fun. Like, eager-to-play fun. I don't really know why. Didn't have that feel since Age of Conan. Maybe it's ES feel. As soon as you're hitting level 15 (skillbar swap) it's getting better.

Objectively, I know the game is bad, quality wise. You can't deny that. But I was discussing the game with other friends who are in Wildstar beta, we all agreed about combat : in TESO once you're past lvl10 combat feels mediocre to okay-ish, while in Wildstar from lvl1 to lvl50 any mob kill feels like a fucking chore, like doing dishes while tub washing cats or like mowing a 18 par golf course with scissors. I am upset because there most likely won't be Eu megaserver during launch. But I don't know, RvR with actual names (yeah, fuck you GW2), 1-2-3 DoT / interrupt / burst with AoE / group healing and hard CC tanking feels kind of... I don't know, "okay" ?

Cleaning my urethra with a cactus would have been less lot difficult than writing "I'm actually somewhat kinda remotely even maybe a little enjoy TESO". Talk about false Gods :p

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is this shit even worht playing? I've had an invite since alpha but everyone shits on it so I haven't even installed it.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Haven't played the beta in a while , deciding to take a different route on this mmo and go in without knowing much nor having ran through the beginning areas multiple times. Every other mmo going back to the original EQ I've closed beta'd up till launch (no idea why I've been so lucky on most beta apps over the years as far as getting in fairly early). Decided for a switch to see what it's like to play at launch without being able to to the starter areas and initial leveling with my eyes closed. Might make it worse for me who knows.

But I am hoping some of you will update performance issues and general feel of the game this last beta compared to the other ones. Would like to hear those opinions.

And any tips on best website just for general skills/builds and classes and such ? While not doing the beta play heavy this time was still going to research that some.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Haven't played the beta in a while , deciding to take a different route on this mmo and go in without knowing much nor having ran through the beginning areas multiple times. Every other mmo going back to the original EQ I've closed beta'd up till launch (no idea why I've been so lucky on most beta apps over the years as far as getting in fairly early). Decided for a switch to see what it's like to play at launch without being able to to the starter areas and initial leveling with my eyes closed. Might make it worse for me who knows.

But I am hoping some of you will update performance issues and general feel of the game this last beta compared to the other ones. Would like to hear those opinions.

And any tips on best website just for general skills/builds and classes and such ? While not doing the beta play heavy this time was still going to research that some.
ESObuild.comhad the most accurate skill tooltips - don't think they have the stat scaling that ESOhead uses in their individual skill entries. Use both for decent cross reference, ESOhead's builder is shit (Very inaccurate).

ESOBuilds on reddit has some basic collaboration and build discussion. Found some decent themes on there.

Welp, reinstalled and still getting a login timeout error. Might be a bad one. I see some people on the beta boards have it and no one knows how to fix it. It goes without saying that Zenimax has not posted on the issue.

Good patch.
Yeah, fucking sensational patch.

rrr_img_62667.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They really nerfed the skull and bones area on Aridion(sp?). WHen I tried them the last weekend they owned me and fast and took a while to kill. This weekend easy as hell to solo and die like normal mobs.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Noticed on new toon creation the inv space has increased and also the bank space. Both are set at 60 now.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
these are? I won't pretend to understand the technical side of it, but All i see is being able to play with friends easier.
-You won't have isolated server communities get stagnant;
-You won't have to set up/maintain processes to move characters between servers;
-You won't have some servers become wastelands while others are hot spots;
-You don't have to do mergers which have a bad rep even when done for good reasons;
-You won't have populations split across servers and by levels, only by faction.
-You will have people at your level with whom to group as long as there is inflow into the game;
-You can consolidate infrastructure rather than having to support individual instances/hardware.

And yes, it should be easier to play with your friends.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
It will save them from having to consolidate 150 servers into 5 in a few months once 95% of the suckers who bought this game finally come to grips with the fact that it's a steaming pile of shit. It's genius, really; I bet the guys at Bioware wish they'd thought of it.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
It will save them from having to consolidate 150 servers into 5 in a few months once 95% of the suckers who bought this game finally come to grips with the fact that it's a steaming pile of shit. It's genius, really; I bet the guys at Bioware wish they'd thought of it.
Ding ding ding.

Nija

<Silver Donator>
This time around I picked up another remote work job instead of diving into another bug ridden MMO launch. Same amount of hours per week and probably the same amount of enjoyment. Hell, probably less work too!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Played a bit of Ebon faction tonight. Several quest bugs before even reaching level 10. Ald faction is the favored child, for sure.