The Elder Scrolls Online

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
/\/\ I appreciate the offer. It would have made leveling a lot easier to get to 10.

It's not the expectations. I think everyone here would be more than willing to jump on board for some early access if they knew shit was going to work right.
I had zero issues with any of the weekend tests. Even reading the issues other people had about buggy quests don't really phase me. Not being able to do a quest for a bit doesn't stop me from getting that sweet sweet new MMO high.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not going to quote everyone. By now we should all just expect shit not to work right in mmos for the first month. It's tradition lol.

I had zero issues with any of the weekend tests. Even reading the issues other people had about buggy quests don't really phase me. Not being able to do a quest for a bit doesn't stop me from getting that sweet sweet new MMO high.
Unfortunately I suffer from the new shiny MMO high as well. I've been pretty negative about my experiences in ESO, but I feel left out for not playing at launch. There is just something about the launch of an MMO that I can't avoid. Shit.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Oh man, Rescorla proposed to Ut, that was a twist I didn't see coming.

Some walking dead shit right there.

Vitality

HUSTLE
The comedic irony was just too much to pass up.
Who knew it took over 500 pages to hug it out. Some serious stubborn valuation right there.

Straight up 500 pages worth of stubborn.

I love it though, got plenty of daily chuckles in.

I just wonder how the make-up sex is going to be. ;-D

I can only picture it to be like Obama with Palin - Moose carpet and Nikes.

Vitality

HUSTLE
so this game gonna suk dik or gud?
The proportional differential between value: dik suk and value: gud is entirely dependent on the variation of your likelihood of playing with friends.

The less likely you are to play with friends the more dik suk this game gets.

The more likely you are to play with friends the more gud this game gets.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
That website has no articles since 2013. Draegan should hire Utnayan to write some TESO articles. If Utnayan establishes some credibility with the TESO fanbase, it might help him get press access to Zenimax. He could then get an in person interview with Paul Sage at which point he could stab him with a pair of scissors all the while maniacally screaming "this is what you get for making a crappy MMO not up to my standards".

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That website has no articles since 2013. Draegan should hire Utnayan to write some TESO articles. If Utnayan establishes some credibility with the TESO fanbase, it might help him get press access to Zenimax. He could then get an in person interview with Paul Sage at which point he could stab him with a pair of scissors all the while maniacally screaming "this is what you get for making a crappy MMO not up to my standards".
can we kickstarter this?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Funny thing is, I wouldn't put it past him. UT has some weird irrational obsessive-stalker hate for some developers.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Funny thing is, I wouldn't put it past him. UT has some weird irrational obsessive-stalker hate for some developers.
Dude, they are posts on a message forum. If you actually think this, like, for real think this, I have completed my life's work on the internet.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The proportional differential between value: dik suk and value: gud is entirely dependent on the variation of your likelihood of playing with friends.

The less likely you are to play with friends the more dik suk this game gets.

The more likely you are to play with friends the more gud this game gets.
You have responded in such a classy way. I appreciate your response and you answered my question thoroughly enough.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
The closer Ut gets to realizing that he's going to buy and play this game in a few days the more he's like "LOL Guys, all those rants were just forum stuff! LOL I wasn't serious!. Can I get a guild invite?"