The Elder Scrolls Online

Bain

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just got banned in the massive wave despite never cheating, and now that I'm home its too late to talk to a support agent today so I'm considering just getting my money back. Ugh.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blanket ban waves ongoing, lots of people saying they wrongfully got banned -> welcome to ESO big drama boogaloo, on your screens this weekend.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In case anyone was wondering, Gift of the Magnus IS working on Bretons.
Care to elaborate ? I did a respec 5 days ago and when I updated Gif Of The Magnus (4-7-10%), it didn't give me more magicka whatsoever. I took the time of checking each tier = didn't get a single more magicka point.

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
Care to elaborate ? I did a respec 5 days ago and when I updated Gif Of The Magnus (4-7-10%), it didn't give me more magicka whatsoever. I took the time of checking each tier = didn't get a single more magicka point.
I spent 2 points on Gift of the Magnus and my magicka went up accordingly?

Crizack_sl

shitlord
My alt healer has experienced the broken main quest / Coldharbour bug so I haven't played since last week. Anyone know if this is fixed yet?
if u have the main story quest bug, u can go straight too cold harbor and pick up the story quest from there.

Story quest takes u too cold harbor.
u can port to cold harbor, from friendly.
u can do cold harbor quest and finish the "vr" intro quest and keep on trucking.

if ur cold harbor quest is broken, im sorry. i have no advice.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
no no no, go play Dark Souls 2, Diablo3 RoS. But if the choice is between ESO and KoA, ESO easily wins even though 10% of the quests you run in get bugged, lol.
Three completely different games there, ya know. Of the three, KOA is far closer to ESO than the other two. Dark Souls is pure action, with crappy multiplayer. ROS has fun multiplayer with very limited depth unless you want to bang on the loot pinata. KOA is a hoot and is dirt cheap currently on Steam. I'd highly recommend it.

I've encountered one bugged quest in 25 levels. My problem is PVE or PVP an hour or two and I'm bored.

kudos

<Banned>
KOA would have been AMAZING with online functionality. Better than ESO I'd even say. The combat and weapon system was way more interesting. If you haven't played it yet I'd suggest you choose that one of the 3 listed.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
If you want to read a really heartwarming thread full of salty tears, accusations and funny comparisons (drug dealer equals gold duper) then by all means read through the TESO subreddit (http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls...ng_megathread/).

I have been banned, too and I never even touched the guild bank with a stick (i'd take it like a man if I did exploit, really). Maybe shouldn't have reported a lot of bots over the past few days. Also in like 4 full AH guilds with a lot of evil folks (guys were talking about making millions over the last few days). Maybe that was a problem.
Explained myself to CS, we'll see. Working D3 a bit over the weekend.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
They really seem to be out of their depth. Crossing off the worst game events post launch one by one.

Vanguards exploited gold ruining the economy - check

SW:ToRs characters locked out from playing - check

SWGs mass bank and items missing - check

People on the official forums saying that this dupe has been known about since beta and that some players who have extensively exploited it haven't been banned :

You discovered the dupe yesterday?

Why not on Feb 7th When it was reported during the stress test weekend? Why not 7 days ago when LostScot made a post on the bug forums about it which was removed by a moderator? Why not 2 days ago when it was publicly posted on YouTube?
Further :Concern regarding Zenimax's accountability to the community in light of the recent 'dupe method' and it's publication. : elderscrollsonline

While referencing Vanguard I don't see how the TESO economy can recover from this - very similar event to what was the nail in Vanguards coffin.

Vask

Molten Core Raider
I never exploited anything and was banned. I sent a ticket to Zenimax Support yesterday asking them what the hell was going on (did not receive any notification about my ban, no explanation, nothing...), and didn't even receive an automated e-mail to let me know my ticket went through. Woke up today thinking I might have typed the wrong e-mail address when I submitted the ticket, but then I clicked on the reddit link krismunich provided and saw this:

Users have reported that accounts which have been incorrectly banned, have seen access restored without notice
I tried to log in and it worked.

So, they ban your account for something you didn't do, you send a ticket telling them they screwed up, they investigate and see that they did in fact screw up, they fix the mistake and don't even have the balls to come clean and apologize for fucking up.

Edit:Apparently they removed my in-game ban but forgot to remove it from the official forum. (trying to avoid bad press there?)

I was not banned because I am pure of heart and soul. All the rest of you are clearly dirty dirty little dupemaster cheaterbees.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
no no no, go play Dark Souls 2, Diablo3 RoS. But if the choice is between ESO and KoA, ESO easily wins even though 10% of the quests you run in get bugged, lol.
Point of reference, I was able to complete every single quest in the first three zones. If it bugged, relogging fixed it.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Point of reference, I was able to complete every single quest in the first three zones. If it bugged, relogging fixed it.
"To Dawnbreaker" is the only one I have that is bugged and stayed that way.

I've had other issues like the lag, ults not triggering, missing textures, etc etc

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I got banned on my storage account but not the duping one.. now unbanned also. How dare they ban my account that was victim of receiving duped materials!!

I don't have official eso forum account bc I lost the invitation code n support has yet to email me a new one.. crazy it was posted multiple times on forum there!