The Elder Scrolls Online

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What's G2A?
Grey market key reseller. Sometimes they're keys from other markets that are cheaper. Sometimes they're keys purchased with credit card fraud. They're often much cheaper than buying retail in the US but it's a gamble because you don't know if the key will eventually be revoked because it was obtained fraudulently.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
My brother just bought a TESO key from G2A last week and yesterday the key was banned. G2A gave him a refund much to his relief because he can't stand the game.

Stave

Potato del Grande
Grey market key reseller. Sometimes they're keys from other markets that are cheaper. Sometimes they're keys purchased with credit card fraud. They're often much cheaper than buying retail in the US but it's a gamble because you don't know if the key will eventually be revoked because it was obtained fraudulently.
Yeah. Best way to put it is like ebay for PC games. You buy from resellers, but sometimes you get shady sellers on there.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Well as much as I'd love to shit on TESO further, that doesn't sound like their problem...

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Took 4 days for CSR to retrieve my account info so I could fire this back up out of sheer lack-of-game boredom, played for maybe 45 minutes before uninstalling.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hear Sage is out at ZOS. I'd expect to see an announcement or others to pick up on it soon. Maybe you guys can now get nameplates turned back on.
smile.png

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I hear Sage is out at ZOS. I'd expect to see an announcement or others to pick up on it soon. Maybe you guys can now get nameplates turned back on.
smile.png
That took WAY too long to do.

If Blizzard hires him like they did Danuser I will never purchase another Blizzard title.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Wonder what game he will fuck up next
Wonder if he will be picked up by his buddy Rich Vogel over at Battlecry.

The shitstains tend to flock together because when one gets fired for being an idiot, their idiot friend hires them back somewhere else and they can recycle jobs back and forth for years.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Perhaps he can help Utnayan pull Our World out of vaporware status?
Working on a game part time in free time and not selling it while giving everyone a way to create their Own world inside a tool set for fun and to be able to play each other's worlds is a quite a bit different and isn't vaporware. Sorry you got fired. Off to zynga? It's perfect for you.

esloan_sl

shitlord
smile.png
Just wondering but where are you hearing this? I have not heard anything. Not saying you are wrong, just saying I have not heard it and his LinkedIn account still shows Zenimax.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Just wondering but where are you hearing this? I have not heard anything. Not saying you are wrong, just saying I have not heard it and his LinkedIn account still shows Zenimax.
He knows. Believe me.

Blackwulf

N00b
On an amusing note: apparently your Xbox live or ps4 handle is your character's displayed name on console. Also, proximity voice chat cannot be ignored on a character by character basis: all or nothing. Some other fun shit coming outta console release, like NA server down all night or some shit.

PS: fuck Paul Sage.

Vitality

HUSTLE
On an amusing note: apparently your Xbox live or ps4 handle is your character's displayed name on console. Also, proximity voice chat cannot be ignored on a character by character basis: all or nothing. Some other fun shit coming outta console release, like NA server down all night or some shit.

PS: fuck Paul Sage.
Y I K E S