The Elder Scrolls Online

Bruman

Golden Squire
So I've been hearing that this doesn't suck now. Is that the case?

I absolutely could not stand one of the late betas. The combat felt like crap, and it was all so derivative (like most of the genre, but I digress...). Is this fun for at least a month or two now, for PVE solo crap?

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

I absolutely could not stand one of the late betas. The combat felt like crap, and it was all so derivative (like most of the genre, but I digress...). Is this fun for at least a month or two now, for PVE solo crap?
It isn't. At all.

But...

With Sage gone, things could turn around in about 4-6 months. I would give it at least that, and then maybe nab it on a sale for $19.

spronk

FPS noob
its on sale for a week starting sunday at best buy for $40 ($32 with GCU) for ps4/xbone, you could play a few days and trade it back to best buy for like $30 if you dont like it

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Totally worth $40 if you intend to play on console. On PC there are far superior competing products.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord

Combat was redesigned in the 1.6 patch so if that was your major beef then it has improved a lot since beta. It is one of the best aspects of the game IMO.

Bruman

Golden Squire
Totally worth $40 if you intend to play on console. On PC there are far superior competing products.
What else would you recommend (for a MMO, that is - not other games, heh)? FFXIV and GW2 are the only decent things that hop to mind, and I have thought about going back to them for a bit.

Thanks!

There you go Bruman.
Derp, too slow it turns out. Out of stock.

spronk

FPS noob
if it comes back in stock you can use code GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for another $3 off, or buy the imperial edition for $20

the console version is $40 ($32 with GCU) at best buy this week

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So is it worth picking up on PS4 if EQ2 TLS PvP goes under? It's either that or back to WoW or give SWTOR a try....