The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Oh, I see what you mean ...lol
Here is one of the largest phony streamers for viral marketing Zenimax Media has currently.

Twitch

Mention "Is the promotion contract you are under with Zenimax to promote this game forcing you to move around constantly to make it look like there is more action then there reeally is?" You will be immediately temp banned in chat for an hour.

esloan_sl

shitlord
I don't know, I am still having fun in the game. I quit soon after launch because the bugs and the problems were just too overwhelming. Came back a couple of months ago and about eight or nine friends joined me. We have been playing MMOs together since before WoW but they did not get the game on release. We are all enjoying it right now. They fixed a lot of the bugs, I still love the character advancement system, the dungeons are fun, the PvP is great when you can get in a good group (although it is like most other siege RvR games and some nights it is awesome and some nights it is bleh) and the quests are pretty cool for an MMO. I got kinda burnt out on the normal tab target combat so this is a nice change of pace.

I picked up the $20 XBox One and character copy thing but I have not played it yet and I doubt I will. MMOs on console just do not appeal to me. I do wish they would get the controller scheme over to the PC version asap though.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Meh. I still play quite a bit solo because my work schedule is different from a lot of my friends. Be that as it may, all of us are enjoying the game.
Some of us like playing dickpunch solo, I personally don't. Nothing wrong with that.

Vitality

HUSTLE
This is the biggest atrocity to the elderscrolls series yet.

It's like a bootlegged version of Fable 3.

esloan_sl

shitlord
This is the biggest atrocity to the elderscrolls series yet.

It's like a bootlegged version of Fable 3.
Ok. I guess. I am enjoying it and I enjoyed all the ES games. It is certainly different but it is an MMO so that is to be expected. The story is good. I like the dungeons. I like the PvP normally. There is a ton of stuff to do. Yeah. Sorry, I like it just fine.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Ok. I guess. I am enjoying it and I enjoyed all the ES games. It is certainly different but it is an MMO so that is to be expected. The story is good. I like the dungeons. I like the PvP normally. There is a ton of stuff to do. Yeah. Sorry, I like it just fine.
No need to be sorry, we all like different things, I'm not trying to convince you not to like it.

I just don't really want to read posts about people who bought into this game without reading this thread.

This game doesn't deserve any money. They haven't made any significant updates to the content for almost a year now.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
No need to say sorry - you like shitty games. You are Matt Firor's target market and Zenimax Media's wet dream when it comes to lackluster IP/Brand based cash ins.

I have shitty games I have liked in the past too. I remember I loved ET on Atari 2600 because I spent my allowance on it and didn't want to be disappointed so I tried to find the fun. I ended up liking it purely and most likely, because I was forced to because I couldn't get another game for 3-4 weeks. It doesn't mean that the game pretty much crashed the entire industry with thousands of copies buried in a landfill out of embarrassment.

Someone find a landfill for the remaining copies of TESO. Stat.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I mean I'm regularly playing EQ right now. Camping the bartender in unrest for +5 cha earrings.

IT'S THE BEST

Help me...

esloan_sl

shitlord
No need to be sorry, we all like different things, I'm not trying to convince you not to like it.

I just don't really want to read posts about people who bought into this game without reading this thread.

This game doesn't deserve any money. They haven't made any significant updates to the content for almost a year now.
I have read the thread. I actually posted a lot early on in the thread. They have added a ton since I played last, which was about a month or so after release. Justice system, Champion system, Trials, better animation. Quite a bit in the first year. Certainly nothing like Rift did in its first year but comparable to most MMOs, I would say.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I have read the thread. I actually posted a lot early on in the thread. They have added a ton since I played last, which was about a month or so after release. Justice system, Champion system, Trials, better animation. Quite a bit in the first year. Certainly nothing like Rift did in its first year but comparable to most MMOs, I would say.
Lol you are trolling.

Vitality, we will be playing games this weekend. Whether you like it or not.

Vitality

HUSTLE
They have added a ton since I played last, which was about a month or so after release. Justice system, Champion system, Trials, better animation. Quite a bit in the first year. Certainly nothing like Rift did in its first year but comparable to most MMOs, I would say.
Yeah.... Rift actually had an engaging endgame at max level.

I guess not many games in their first year reach that goal.

esloan_sl

shitlord
Lol you are trolling.

Vitality, we will be playing games this weekend. Whether you like it or not.
What? Have they not added all that in the year since release? That is about normal for most MMOs. Rift and GW2 are about the only MMOs that went content crazy after release. WoW added quite a bit in the first year too. But ESO has been fairly consistent with many MMOs. Wildstar has released less content. I don't remember a ton of new stuff released in the first year of Age of Conan or Star Wars, though I didn't play SWs really so I could be wrong.

ESO has added bigger delves, a dye system, Trials, the Justice System, the Champion System, improved animations and Craglorn. Of course, I have not been playing the entire year so most of it is new to me. I will see how they do for the next few months and go from there.