The Elder Scrolls Online

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
What? Have they not added all that in the year since release? That is about normal for most MMOs. Rift and GW2 are about the only MMOs that went content crazy after release. WoW added quite a bit in the first year too. But ESO has been fairly consistent with many MMOs. Wildstar has released less content. I don't remember a ton of new stuff released in the first year of Age of Conan or Star Wars, though I didn't play SWs really so I could be wrong.

ESO has added bigger delves, a dye system, Trials, the Justice System, the Champion System, improved animations and Craglorn. Of course, I have not been playing the entire year so most of it is new to me. I will see how they do for the next few months and go from there.
Define Content. I define content as added areas to play through, not some behavior gadget flipped on in a script. Enchanced animations is not what it seems. They changed the combat animation cancelling and if you call that content I have room on that white water rafting trip over Niagra falls. You can sit next to Rescorla.

esloan_sl

shitlord
Define Content. I define content as added areas to play through, not some behavior gadget flipped on in a script. Enchanced animations is not what it seems. They changed the combat animation cancelling and if you call that content I have room on that white water rafting trip over Niagra falls. You can sit next to Rescorla.
Craglorn and the Trials are new. The Champion System is new content. The dye system is new content, though its aesthetic. It still takes people and time to create it. Like I said, however, I have not played the entire year, so I am not starving for content. That may change in a few months but it is fine now. Heck, its better than waiting between expansions for content in WoW recently.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Craglorn and the Trials are new. The Champion System is new content. The dye system is new content, though its aesthetic. It still takes people and time to create it. Like I said, however, I have not played the entire year, so I am not starving for content. That may change in a few months but it is fine now. Heck, its better than waiting between expansions for content in WoW recently.
Craglorn came out in june of 2014... new content? Y I K E S

Vitality

HUSTLE
Like I said, it doesn't really matter to me, its all pretty new. I haven't played since after the first month the game came out. I am fine with content at the moment.
It's cool dude... we all hook up with that fat chick inbetween real girlfriends once in a while.

I do it more than I should.

plz help

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
If you guys come to Niagara hit me up for a beer before taking the plunge.
This will be more like a, "Bring a case of beer and some lawn chairs and watch Rescorla and Esloan fly off the waterfall" type of event. Almost like what people should have done with their wallets rather than purchase this game!

You buy since you owe me for paying 20 bucks for the PS4 version... I'll clear your report card after that. Canadian beer only hey.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Deal!

Btw I've been on the lookout for a used copy of Alien: Isolation for months. I refuse to pay full price for it, but I fully intend to try it. When I find one for around $20 I'll grab it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's very interesting. For all the hate UT has for this game, he has almost double the post of everyone else in this thread.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's very interesting. For all the hate UT has for this game, he has almost double the post of everyone else in this thread.
My favorite little stalker. How have you been? It's been about 6 months did they let you out again?