The Elder Scrolls Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What’s the best class just to derp hulk smash through the PvE content. I don’t care about the pvp.I got to 30 on my NB but wasn’t a fan due to how weak he seemed to be.

I’m hearing soc or magicka temp. What say you gents!?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
What’s the best class just to derp hulk smash through the PvE content. I don’t care about the pvp.I got to 30 on my NB but wasn’t a fan due to how weak he seemed to be.

I’m hearing soc or magicka temp. What say you gents!?

I haven’t found anything that rolls across all content but sorc is the best I’ve played. Groups roll across all content, but the game is really fun solo as a sneaky ranged sorc.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I've had my fill of Vermintide 2 and am getting an MMO itch. EOS is one of the handful I've not tried. Is it worth giving a run through the leveling experience once or twice? Anyone play on Xbox One X have complaints or does it work well if I don't feel like doing PC play?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Agree. I still play it religiously with my guild. We only PVP though.

I only played this the first 2 weeks or so it came out. I specifically remember the PvP as being super clunky. As in I would press an ability, it would start to fire off then rubber band a bit and cancel it because I was stunned/silenced whatever. I just recall it being very un-responsive. That still the case?

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I only played this the first 2 weeks or so it came out. I specifically remember the PvP as being super clunky. As in I would press an ability, it would start to fire off then rubber band a bit and cancel it because I was stunned/silenced whatever. I just recall it being very un-responsive. That still the case?

There is still lag in pvp unfortunately, however nothing to the scale you've described. I play from AUS so 300ms ping is normal and can solo / small scale / large scale quite easily.

Endymion

Trakanon Raider
I've had my fill of Vermintide 2 and am getting an MMO itch. EOS is one of the handful I've not tried. Is it worth giving a run through the leveling experience once or twice? Anyone play on Xbox One X have complaints or does it work well if I don't feel like doing PC play?
I think it's definitely worth a casual romp -- emphasis on casual. I was taking it casually at first, but I started putting more time into it over the Christmas break due to the bonus EXP event they were running and burned out a little bit. I enjoyed working my way through a lot of the quests but they do tend to follow a pretty similar structure which became harder to ignore when I was blitzing through them. The dungeon content was fun too, some of the dungeons added in later content packs were a huge step up in terms of difficulty from the earlier stuff and quite engaging. Didn't have much desire to run them repeatedly for gear though, but I feel that way about MMOs these days -- too much other shit for me to do.

Junun

Silver Knight of the Realm
Snagged this on sale over the weekend for the heck of it. Can't say i know anything about the game, but played for a little bit, got to level 5, it def feels like "skyrim with other players", which is exactly what I was looking for. Playing a templar, going to treat it pretty casual and see how it goes. Quests are a bit odd, ran into one quest where I had to kill some bug queen who wiped the floor with me.

Edit* anyone playing on NA PC?

Raign

Golden Squire
Snagged this on sale over the weekend for the heck of it. Can't say i know anything about the game, but played for a little bit, got to level 5, it def feels like "skyrim with other players", which is exactly what I was looking for. Playing a templar, going to treat it pretty casual and see how it goes. Quests are a bit odd, ran into one quest where I had to kill some bug queen who wiped the floor with me.

I am. Just hit 50 the other day so grinding cps and shards at the moment. Have to admit, I like this game a lot more than I thought I would. Played a bit during its beta and found it to be very bland / clunky, but it has come a long way

Cabales

Trakanon Raider
I just started a character on NA PC. We'll see how long I stick with it. Going to be super casual most likely. Playing a Redguard Nightblade. I think I'm level 8.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I have enjoyed it enough to sub for a month and will probably stop playing once it ends since it really is a single player MMO outside of dungeons especially on console. L41 currently on xbox. The only thing that annoys me is the mount training. Who thought it was a good idea to take ~3 months to max out (without using crown books) and have it be character based is an ass. The other gating I don't really care about since it involves crafting and you can just buy the items from masochists who went through the process. The "do anything" to level is nice and the under 50 PVP BGs are relatively fun.

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Played this 1.5-2 years ago. This is the one mmo when I played it where there is an actual challenging solo end goal, which is to complete vma. Think I did it at 130-140 AAs and I've never had so much adrenaline from a video game before.

Flake

Golden Knight of the Realm

Yeah i'm on NA/PC.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
So I started playing this again and was wondering if there is any way to tell what dungeons you have done to get the skill points. Also wouldn't mind joining up with a guild to run dungeons with you guys if you have room. I'm not interested in pvp just running dungeons and trials.

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
I play kinda casually on NA PC.. While leveling it just feels like everything is a massive FedEx quest.. I'm told things get a lot better once you get into grouping/higher end content.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
Fun game... casual friendly which is what I look for these days lol. The random quests and what not are pretty enjoyable and engaging. I've played a little on and off for 200 hours or so total and am still only level 43 on my highest char (magik sorc).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user