The Elder Scrolls Online

47 minutes of trying to log into the beta is enough to make me say fuck this game. I knew it was going to be dogshit, but I had to see it for myself.

lol
rrr_img_50198.jpg

Bacon_sl

shitlord
Lvl_32_Bard_LFG_sl said:
can I stream this like wow's patcher? after a certain percent has been installed, can I download and play?
No need... I've never seen errors this odd in a beta client. It started my game while I was still creating my character. Chose the templar class, but loaded as a sorcerer. Ten minutes in, I'm getting errors that I'm 'not entitled to play on this realm.' Short answer - dl the game and walk away for a bit, ZO is laying a giant egg right now.

No need... I've never seen errors this odd in a beta client. It started my game while I was still creating my character. Chose the templar class, but loaded as a sorcerer. Ten minutes in, I'm getting errors that I'm 'not entitled to play on this realm.' Short answer - dl the game and walk away for a bit, ZO is laying a giant egg right now.
haha alright man, i'll let it DL in the background. ty

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I at least hope some of you can get in to see it first hand.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Got in, finished the prison and the game refuses to load the next zone. I close the client and reload to fall to my death, try to leave again and still stuck on the loading screen for the next zone.

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got in, finished the prison and the game refuses to load the next zone. I close the client and reload to fall to my death, try to leave again and still stuck on the loading screen for the next zone.
Same place. I "ascended", loading back in and fell to my death in cold harbor--lol.

edit: Requesting character load. ESO shitting the bed.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I was correct to not install this PoS?! Why do I get the feeling this will be the worst weekend beta in history...