The Elder Scrolls Online

Valamyr_sl

shitlord
I got the game and the 5 day headstart, will be on tomorrow, planning on joining PRX. This should be fun.
They are always evil, it is implied by the name.
Hehe, the Empire in TES lore isn't generally too evil, it has its shades of grey. The Imperials as a race are as diverse as humans.

I for one, plan on being a benevolent Emperor the day I win the rankings
wink.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Part of your Eu Nemesis, Vizunah's alliance, is going Ebonheart. They've refused to come on the same campaign that other major french alliances, supposedly to farm Emperor titles alone.
Cool. They're all on the EU server though, right?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's a real screwjob that the server is physically located in the US.

BTW for anyone thinking about joining PRX, now is the last chance before release where the app process will slow down dramatically from us being ingame!

Felmega_sl

shitlord
I want to join PRX, but do not know what kind of time I will have to play after the first week of marathon-ing. Could be casual - I too, am wondering if there will be a more casual PRX jr. guild?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You don't have to play a ton of hours to contribute in PRX. Playing a few hours in an evening now and then is fine.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't have to play a ton of hours to contribute in PRX. Playing a few hours in an evening now and then is fine.
And if I may, you also have to commit eventually playing on a Eu server for 5 weeks straight if anything there is relevant, competition wise.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but this time playing on a EU server will be ezmode because we'll have so much better pings!

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but this time playing on a EU server will be ezmode because we'll have so much better pings!
Wait we're playing on the EU megaserver? Is there a place I can switch to it? Didn't see it in the launcher.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wait we're playing on the EU megaserver? Is there a place I can switch to it? Didn't see it in the launcher.
Haha no. Bondurant made a joke about our time in GW2 where we had to go to the EU servers to give Vizunah Square a what for and get educated by Red Guard.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well they promised Eu players a lag-free, latency-free gaming experience, so we'll see ! Maybe this time "we" will be the ones bitching about latency !

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I didn't get one!

Note that in the past ZOS has opened the servers two hours early. So if you want to get in at server up you may want to be ready at 5am or give someone who is going to be up then your phone #.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The one thing I am worried about is that there seems to be quite a bit of individual character investment built into the game. Exploring around for hours for skyshards, time spent researching for your two choice professions, leveling weapons/skills (especially if you talent point respec and say switch armor types you use to). It seems REALLY important to pick the class want to stick with through the entire game.
Just to add to this list. Mage's/Fighters/Undaunted guild skill lines/passives appear to be MASSIVE individual character time investments.