The Elder Scrolls Online

Vitality

HUSTLE
What do you do if your horse hates you and won't come when called?
frown.png
You get it a new fucking cell phone, and tell that bitch to answer.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well after trading GTA5 in for $35 and a coupon and left over gift card I picked this up for $9.86. This better not be a waste of my money! lol

Column_sl

shitlord
I want to like this game so much because it looks really good, but It's just boring to me.

It's not a bad MMO, but I guess it's not for everyone.

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
It's 3pm on official launch day. Haven't seen any complaints posted here so is that a sign things are going well? Read on the forums Greenshade is still messed up but aside from that pretty much all the complaints are concerned with the $14.99 charge to everyone's credit card.

Beef Supreme_sl

shitlord
It's 3pm on official launch day. Haven't seen any complaints posted here so is that a sign things are going well? Read on the forums Greenshade is still messed up but aside from that pretty much all the complaints are concerned with the $14.99 charge to everyone's credit card.
Greenshade is completely fucked. If you are in that zone, you will lag out, and the game wont't kick you. After you crash it, wait a couple of minutes for the bullshit to clear, you will be greeted by a character who didn't just do all the shit you just did. Fun. The only work around is to manually log out every so often, that way, WHEN you get trolled back, you go back to your last good "save".

Other than that, the game is tits.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I've been thinking about this and there seems to be some demand for it here. I want to set up a Elitist Jerks type of forum with heavy moderation to bullshit. I think I want to run it on this software:XenForo - Compelling Community Forum Softwareand I'll need a license for it. Are there any people here that would be interested in being Admin/mods for this type of forum? This will be unrelated to any other sites that I run or will run.

PM if you're interested.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I don't need money, just people who would like to help keep the forums going in the right direction. Once things get going we can talk about how strict (or not) the place should be.

I just want a place that is serious about theory crafting and less about "Hey guys, I'm level 5 and I call my build the Uberblade Deathkiller, check it out:"

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I really don't want to create any extra subforums here. Most people won't like that, it'll also create additional moderation work for the current mods who aren't even playing the game.

Plus I want to mess around with the Xenforo software. I hate vbulletin.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
PvE wise you can do almost anything viable. Some AoE oriented specs would level faster, but most of the time you're good to go with anything. PvP wise, well, there isn't much we know right now, besides beta weekends. It also depends if you wanna play group oriented, or wanna be a lone wanderer, preying for lone sheep.

ramp

Silver Knight of the Realm
I really don't want to create any extra subforums here. Most people won't like that, it'll also create additional moderation work for the current mods who aren't even playing the game.

Plus I want to mess around with the Xenforo software. I hate vbulletin.
Same reason I've switched most of my own forums from vb to xenforo.
In terms of functionality it's just as good (if not better), it's like vb before they got taken over and turned into a steaming pile of (expensive) shit.