The Elder Scrolls Online

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I've used those filters in the past and they're pretty cool but it's not a definitive improvement. Most of them suffer from something called black crush where dimly lit areas of the scene become completely or almost entirely black. This can be desirable in some instances but in any competitive game it's not.

Diablo 3, for example, was dramatically improved by the darkd3 mods.Dark D3 Pixel Shader

Just sharpening the image almost always improves the visuals for me personally.

Another thing those filters do is give a very similar feel to other games you've used those filters on, which I consider a negative impact.

Vitality

HUSTLE
How about we get some graphics to be able to tell the difference between enemy ultimates and friendly ultimates?

Especially now that they practically doubled ultimate gain in pvp. The meta is now: whoever has the most ults wins.

I don't give a fuck about playing barbie and ken with trees.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Who wants to perform the ritual of mara with me and enjoin in a same sex marriage of fabulous abs and +10% exp ?

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
From what I can tell the PTS server is still down, but apparently Craglorn is supposed to hit PTS and be tested before it goes live.
This is correct. We were told right before launch PTS would be brought back online a couple of weeks after launch for Craglorn testing.

What ZOS should do IMO is open up PTS to everyone and start them off with VR10 characters. There weren't many VR10s in my PTS guild (invited in January) because people were rerolling alts to see how the other classes played, see the other factions PVE zones, trying out the imperial race, etc. Most of the VR10s were on AD faction and had been involved with PTS testing for over a year.

If ZOS wants a LOT of players testing Craglorn, giving them a VR10 character seems like a necessity to me.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of VR10, I hit VR1 and can't be arsed to level in PvE anymore. How much stronger do I get PvP wise by working through the vet ranks? I may just rely on PvP for exp(lol!!)

Vitality

HUSTLE
Speaking of VR10, I hit VR1 and can't be arsed to level in PvE anymore. How much stronger do I get PvP wise by working through the vet ranks? I may just rely on PvP for exp(lol!!)
Getting vr 1 makes you a god against sub 50's

Higher VR ranks just widen said gap by small amounts. However it is noticable.

Getting VR ranks in pvp is viable, albeit slow, but still viable. (For every 100k AP I make at a prolonged bridge fight, my vr goes up maybe 20% this is just a ball park figure ofc.)

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
1. Download Auto clicker 3.0 by Schocker (or other clicker) and set it to click every 1 millisecond
2. Go to the banker and open your guild bank tab
3. Deposit stack of items you want to dupe (preferably 50 items in stack, since you're not able to dupe full stacks)
4. Enable clicker and mouse over on your stack in guild tab to withdraw it

5. Repeat as many times as you want (disable clicker after withdrawing, you don't have to use it while depositing - only withdrawing)

And there we go, if you were lucky enough you now have full stack of 100 items
This looks like fun. Anyone want to try?

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This looks like fun. Anyone want to try?
Since this has already been posted everywhere yesterday (official forums, Reddit, Tamriel Foundry), this looks like something you'd get your account permanently terminated, or at least having a chance of getting your account banned for some time.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gold Sellers will just have one account constantly duping then mailing/trading mass amounts of gold to secondary then tertiary accounts for selling later on. They almost never ban accounts the gold was sent to. Just accounts that used the dupe. The value of gold is plummeting ever second they don't fix this.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Considering how simple that dupe seems to be, I assume it's been running for a while and some people are standing on fortunes on multiple mule accounts waiting.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since it has also been posted on Ownedcore public section last night :

Guild bank functionality has been temporarily disabled on the North American and European megaservers. We will notify you when it has been turned back on.
Source

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just picked this up (still downloading). One thing I did for ESO was to try and not read anything at all about character generation or anything at all really on that subject. I just started looking over a few things and it is confusing as hell. Does anyone know a good URL that explains character development and maybe crafting? I figure I better read a bit while it is downloading so I dont bork my toon right out of the gate.