The Elder Scrolls Online

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's really pathetic how rampant botting is in this game. Nothing like going through a public dungeon and seeing 10+ bots killing shit soon as they spawn. Just on principle it kills my desire to continue playing this game.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
It's really pathetic how rampant botting is in this game. Nothing like going through a public dungeon and seeing 10+ bots killing shit soon as they spawn. Just on principle it kills my desire to continue playing this game.
MMO players and principles? Yeah right. Last guy in this thread on a high horse against this game bought it during the early release. I guess addiction>principles.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If seeing bots running in a freshly released MMO ruffles your feathers so much, I strongly suggest you'd stay away from every and any online game ever. Supply and demand, etc.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Are the character builders not working correctly? I keep theorycrafting builds, but the builders I am using do not seem to work the same way as in game. Example: as an Imperial, I was looking at the Aedric Spear skill line and wanted to say max out Sun Shield and then Radiant Ward. The builder is ok with that, but in game it looks like you cannot do that without at least one point in Puncturing strikes so as to begin gaining xp in that combat line. Am I missing something? (oh and the builders I am looking at have around 91 skill points.. not sure if that is correct or not)

Trokarr

Lord Nagafen Raider
It is supposed to take ~2 hours, but lately it has been up to 4+ hours depending on the fixes. The EU server appears to have been done for 4 hours so I would expect the same.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
It's amazing what people will do to not play a game while playing a game.
You mean to make money, because thats what MMO's are for now a days, especially gold dupes. Whats crazy is that there people that have known about this since beta.. fuark. With two people you could easily make a million every 30 minutes last night, which would have only been $100 if you sold to chinese buyer but before lastnight if you knew about it.. yowza.

I only know of one bot out there and its not that advanced, so when you say people in dungeons I think you mean just a logitech keyboard spamming left click. There are the teleport harvest thigns and such though.

headspace

Lord Nagafen Raider
I duped tons of expensive consumables and loaded up the guild banks for every guild I am in. I did it simply for the fun of watching all the boy scouts freak out about unwittingly getting involved in illegal activities.

I didn't really, but I wanted to = )

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You mean to make money, because thats what MMO's are for now a days, especially gold dupes. Whats crazy is that there people that have known about this since beta.. fuark. With two people you could easily make a million every 30 minutes last night, which would have only been $100 if you sold to chinese buyer but before lastnight if you knew about it.. yowza.

I only know of one bot out there and its not that advanced, so when you say people in dungeons I think you mean just a logitech keyboard spamming left click. There are the teleport harvest thigns and such though.
Can we report you then ? Not for money though, only for potential lulz.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I just picked this up (still downloading). One thing I did for ESO was to try and not read anything at all about character generation or anything at all really on that subject. I just started looking over a few things and it is confusing as hell. Does anyone know a good URL that explains character development and maybe crafting? I figure I better read a bit while it is downloading so I dont bork my toon right out of the gate.
The important thing is that you roll aldmeri dominion with us and choose a reasonable race to start off with! generally breton or high elf is good for casters and khajiit is good for melee.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
The important thing is that you roll aldmeri dominion with us and choose a reasonable race to start off with! generally breton or high elf is good for casters and khajiit is good for melee.
Hell I didn't even see a server select. I just made a toon. I thought everything was kinda all on one big server.. just not sure how you switch between the 'zones' or whatever you call em. I figure I'll try an imperial templar to start and see if I like it. 4 day weekend binge incoming.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Hell I didn't even see a server select. I just made a toon. I thought everything was kinda all on one big server.. just not sure how you switch between the 'zones' or whatever you call em. I figure I'll try an imperial templar to start and see if I like it. 4 day weekend binge incoming.
You need to pick a faction at character creation, Tuco is Aldmeri Dominion.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
If seeing bots running in a freshly released MMO ruffles your feathers so much, I strongly suggest you'd stay away from every and any online game ever. Supply and demand, etc.
Actually I'm with him on this too, not sure why but seeing bots run rampant tells me they're just pocketing my 15$ a month and ignoring all reports with 0 actual in game GM support.

In RIFT when I saw the same bots ruining otherwise competitive and fun PvP matches for months on end with no action taken despite 100s of reports, I stopped my sub on the spot. That said, I don't recall seeing any confirmed bots. Maybe some of those 30 people camping fast spawning bosses were bots but I didn't stick around to check :p

So racial bonuses... theyre fun until you *have* to roll a certain race for the bonuses to be competetive lol...

Vitality

HUSTLE
Best of luck to you if you're a vampire without the dark elf fire resist racial.

Draezzzzt, as they call him.

Drednots_sl

shitlord
My alt healer has experienced the broken main quest / Coldharbour bug so I haven't played since last week. Anyone know if this is fixed yet?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
It's obvious they're bots when they have random letter names and they're all standing on top of each other moving at exactly the same time.