The Elder Scrolls Online

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
There are tons of bots in every game. Fucking WoW probably has more bots per sub then any other game.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The important thing is that you roll aldmeri dominion with us and choose a reasonable race to start off with! generally breton or high elf is good for casters and khajiit is good for melee.
Magnus Gift is currently bugged on Bretons, pick High Elf.

Vitality

HUSTLE
1. Reset skill points.
2. Put skill points in Gift of Magnus racial.
3. Magicka doesn't increase.
->It's bugged.

It does seem to work on High Elves though.
Great... breton is now the worst race on the planet.

Gonna try and pull some strings to see this through.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm Breton Templar, being able to have 2000+ spell resist is quite nice in PvP, especially with AoEs.
I'm Breton too, spell resist makes me tanky yup. But losing out on 200 magicka is pretty insane. It's a net 10% base spell dmg modification loss, 5% overcharged. I have to eat magicka food to make up for this loss.

Well a friend of mine who's gotten decent responses in the past from devs sent a message today regarding this issue, hopefully we get some kind of response other than the standard "Please submit a bug report" that I've gotten recently.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm Breton too, spell resist makes me tanky yup. But losing out on 200 magicka is pretty insane. It's a net 10% base spell dmg modification loss, 5% overcharged. I have to eat magicka food to make up for this loss.

Well a friend of mine who's gotten decent responses in the past from devs sent a message today regarding this issue, hopefully we get some kind of response other than the standard "Please submit a bug report" that I've gotten recently.
Pickle.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
If you aren't playing with the ambient sound turned up you are missing out. The sound in this game is exceptional. Thunder / wind / etc.
I agree, just don't come near me or I'll Purge bomb the fuck out of your speakers.

Also, meteor should be called MEATier as it's sound is the most rewarding in the game.

It can be heard real far away in cyrodiil, really well done ability sound.