The Elder Scrolls Online

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
IDK how anyone at Zenimax could have just looked at the DK trees and passives even in beta and compared them to everyone else and said "looks good, balanced." (Yeah, I'm aware Siphon is what made any of that possible, but still.)

P.S. Day 16 of my account ban appeal. Fuck this shit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah we're regularly having to use back channels to get our guys unbanned. The first game that's been a regular problem for us.

It's a nuisance because people who legit duped/hacked have no compunction to cry to whomever they can to get unbanned. The best is when they create support threads saying they have no idea why they were banned and some GM comes in with unquestionable proof they botted or exploited something ludicrous. This level of appeal only works if GMs actually have tools and time to review cases. A month or so they were handing out unbannings to anyone who appealed the decision but probably stopped because that unbanned a ton of legit cheaters.

I remember the ArenaNet bannings of GW2 where someone was crying for days saying he had nothing to do with the cheap karma item exploit and a GM came and said, "Dude, you spent your entire day buying 18,000 of these items."

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The cheap karma items was the best. I loved that thread. So many "I only bought like 4-5" and inc gm with "you bought 456!". Was so hilarious and one reason I never trust people when they say "I was banned and have no clue why".

TheYanger

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That was gay because it wasn't a ban worthy exploit and shows how inept as a company they were. We can tell you how many times you bought cheap weapons, but we can't fucking disable the npc and roll back the purchases for the hour before they found out about it? scumbag fucking shit.

I never asked cause I knew the answer was over 100.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Yeah we're regularly having to use back channels to get our guys unbanned. The first game that's been a regular problem for us.

It's a nuisance because people who legit duped/hacked have no compunction to cry to whomever they can to get unbanned. The best is when they create support threads saying they have no idea why they were banned and some GM comes in with unquestionable proof they botted or exploited something ludicrous. This level of appeal only works if GMs actually have tools and time to review cases. A month or so they were handing out unbannings to anyone who appealed the decision but probably stopped because that unbanned a ton of legit cheaters.

I remember the ArenaNet bannings of GW2 where someone was crying for days saying he had nothing to do with the cheap karma item exploit and a GM came and said, "Dude, you spent your entire day buying 18,000 of these items."
Is there a link to the gm saying that? I feel like I must see this lol

forge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Seems like bad business to ban people for things like that. Specially in a game that going into the shitter just like gw2.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
The cheap karma items was the best. I loved that thread. So many "I only bought like 4-5" and inc gm with "you bought 456!". Was so hilarious and one reason I never trust people when they say "I was banned and have no clue why".
You say "I was banned and have no clue why" because it works. When I botted wow, I would get banned all the time and play stupid, sometimes I had used a proxy so I adamantly deny and suggest maybe I got hacked. It works more than you think, never admit guilt because well that will sink your ship. I think the most unbans I got for one wow account was 8 within 2 months. You dont know what they have evidence why, or what it was they banned you for. So don't spill your guts, just play stupid and let them show you what they found or if they really had nothing.

I guess its kind of like getting a speed ticket, "do you know how fast you were going sir?" you say no, or have no idea, or some excuse. If you end up wanting to fight the ticket and you said yeah I know how fast and admit to the cop, you're sunk.

It is sad that some dupers got unbanned/never banned while others were banned. This is the first game where I have been banned, then offered a refund though. But you never know until you try. I figured after appealing three times, it would be better to get refund and buy someone else's account.. why? because their customer support takes fucking forever, I still never got called like I requested, over month ago now that I tihnk of it. But also because I was unbanned and told I was innocent, then banned, then told "superior decided it and thats final no evidence" all within 2 days. With that said, day 16 or 18 on ban appeal? I would have gotten another account, so many cheap deals and you can change pretty much everything in account management.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Gamers are a funny bunch. They disect a game to find any advantage they can get. Then when they exploit something they cry ignorance as if it was an honest mistake. Some people do own what they do but for the most part gamers try to justify it with bullshit.

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
Gamers are a funny bunch. They disect a game to find any advantage they can get. Then when they exploit something they cry ignorance as if it was an honest mistake. Some people do own what they do but for the most part gamers try to justify it with bullshit.
Not only that, but those hax to get to max level fast and then complain they are bored.

Unsubbed.
Will try this again when it goes f2p, but even being in a well-organized pvp guild, cyrodill was a mess, well at least in our campaign it was, and most guildies have gone back to other games already.
Gaining VR was starting to wear really thin, and I could not be assed to run another toon through solo-ville. Endgame pve / craglorn was a total dud, so not much left for me here besides bots and spam.
Will say though, certain frustrations aside, I did enjoy the game for what it was. There's a lot to work with should the right people get their hands on it. There's just nothing here to justify a sub currently though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You say "I was banned and have no clue why" because it works. When I botted wow, I would get banned all the time and play stupid, sometimes I had used a proxy so I adamantly deny and suggest maybe I got hacked. It works more than you think, never admit guilt because well that will sink your ship. I think the most unbans I got for one wow account was 8 within 2 months. You dont know what they have evidence why, or what it was they banned you for. So don't spill your guts, just play stupid and let them show you what they found or if they really had nothing.

I guess its kind of like getting a speed ticket, "do you know how fast you were going sir?" you say no, or have no idea, or some excuse. If you end up wanting to fight the ticket and you said yeah I know how fast and admit to the cop, you're sunk.

It is sad that some dupers got unbanned/never banned while others were banned. This is the first game where I have been banned, then offered a refund though. But you never know until you try. I figured after appealing three times, it would be better to get refund and buy someone else's account.. why? because their customer support takes fucking forever, I still never got called like I requested, over month ago now that I tihnk of it. But also because I was unbanned and told I was innocent, then banned, then told "superior decided it and thats final no evidence" all within 2 days. With that said, day 16 or 18 on ban appeal? I would have gotten another account, so many cheap deals and you can change pretty much everything in account management.
Oh I get why people do it to the company, even though they should have the information to be able to determine if the person is lying or not. I am more talking about the ones that take it to forums like this and say "I was banned and have no clue why", those times I literally roll my eyes because 99% of the time they are guilty as fuck and trying to act innocent.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
All peopleare a funny bunch. They find any advantage they can get. Then when they exploit something they cry ignorance as if it was an honest mistake. Some people do own what they do but for the most partall peopletry to justify it with bullshit.
Fixed

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Tonight we had an all call in the Wabbajack campaign, which was the only campaign where a side had more than 1 bar throughout the night. 30 of us found the Dominion pushed back to Faregyl and Alessia early in the night. We pushed the enemy off of our home keeps and toward BRK where we spent most of the night. Our primary objective was to recover the two scrolls that red had stolen from us. We broke off the main assault at Arrius to sneak the scroll of Alta Doon at Kingscrest, but were rebuffed by some Ebonheart that were spamming the mage mercs which became invulnerable.

VNAdho7.jpg

After this battle we needed to hop to the west to defend against the Daggerfall invasion. They were pushing on Roebeck and we charged them back to the farm and all the way to Nikel and then Ft. Ash.

ZiMIB8w.jpg

After the west flank was protected we resumed our assault on the Pact and marched from Alessia over the bridge to Sejanus, then BRK and then Arrius.

Wsvuncz.jpg

After Arrius we led the assault on the Ebonheart home keep of Kingscrest, which housed the scroll of Altadoon.

UsjqCGw.jpg

We were able to take the scroll and Dune/ChuckSavage recovered it and began the long march to the south. Meanwhile the enemy was invading our territory. We rushed to Alessia to defend an attack. This picture was taken seconds after we arrived, this elite group of Red were seconds away from capping Alessia but we arrived on time and fought a close battle for our keep.

b0IibXy.jpg

As we fought this battle the enemy broke into Roebeck to take back their scroll. We waited at the Alessia-Roebeck bridge and ambushed them there. HidrOxi recovered the scroll and we ended the night by spiking two scrolls.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tonight we had an all call in the Wabbajack campaign, which was the only campaign where a side had more than 1 bar throughout the night.
Ouch, it's that bad now? Their 90 day campaign is killing their ability to roll all the campaigns into one. Poor Tuco, pvp exp so bad, you're still only vr2.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah they folded one campaign into a two week one and all the nerds on that campaign were livid. I'd level up to vr12 because now it's apparently easier but I can pretty much only play this game when I'm actively PVPing. There's something of a camaraderie in PvPing in a shitty game where everyone, friend or foe, are just trying to get around the bugs and lag to get little kernels of fun out of it. And sometimes the bugs just make the experience laughable enough to laugh.

BubbySoup

Golden Knight of the Realm
zf6w4gt.jpg

I lol'd

He then goes into great length about why he had made that many and how reasonable it seemed.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
They should just phase them all to the same instance, remove any banking NPC from that phase and block email. Keep the money train going till they figure it out.