The Evelys Apology

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
So after I woke up this morning and saw the wreckage, I sent Evelys an email hoping to salvage whatever we could of Morenetz. That, of course, didn't happen, but he did reply tonight. This isn't bullshit, this is the real deal. I doubt that anyone will accept it, but hey, it's for the community to do whatever we will:

I'm very sorry for this whole mess, and for any pain or harm I've caused
anyone. I don't have any of the site information. I got scared and
deleted everything. I'm still scared, to be honest.

I was in a very bad place in my life when I started pretending to be
someone that I'm not, and I used it as an escape from the hell that my
life was. It became a habit I fell into, and it was very, very wrong of
me to deceive you and others.

I think that it's best if I don't go back to FOH. What I did was
inexcusable, despite any issues I have, and I think it's clear that the
community is better off without me. I offer my deepest apologies. If you
don't mind, please extend them to FOH, for wasting their time, deceiving
them, everything I've done, and anyone my actions affected.

I will never do something like this again. I have to be myself, and not a
figment of my imagination. What I do on the net can affect other people,
and I forgot that. I've been hurt a lot in my life, and I never meant or
wanted to negatively affect other people. I'm ashamed for what I've done.

I've handed the whole FOH/MN situation, if not the last decade of my life,
wrong from top to bottom. I'm very, very sorry. I hurt someone who was a
good friend to me by using their picture. I should never have pretended
to be someone else as an escape from my hell. I didn't man up then and
face it, and it led to this. I should have manned up last night, and
because I'm such a fuckup and I didn't, I deleted 3 days of data and
wasted the time of the FOH community, especially people like you and Tuco
that did so much to try to help make the transition smooth.

I'm trying to man up now. I'm sorry for being a fuckup and for deceiving
you and others.
A 2nd email followed with:

FOH provided a lot
of good times, and those people didn't deserve this shit.

At some point, I have to get up the balls to talk to (RL Name deleted)(the woman whose
pictures I used) and tell her how bad I fucked up and how sorry I am for
what I did and if I caused her any hassle or pain. If she's contacted you
or the site at all, please pass that along as well. She is (was, I assume
now) an old friend from IRC back in the day, a truly awesome person, and
someone who was a good friend to me when I didn't have many. She doesn't
deserve any problems I caused.

I really am sorry, dude, and I feel like shit about this whole situation.
Thanks for relaying to people what I just don't have the nuts to do, even
over the internet.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I liked Evelys.

He is batshit crazy with a capital B, but yea, he was pretty funny.

As soon as I saw him post about quarterback rating I knew he had a ballsack though, so I guess I never even considered him a chick either.

Seths_sl

shitlord
The plot thins...

Ya, I would say bring him back too, when in doubt it's always fun to continue poking at things to see what else will fall out

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
still not clear on how deleting the entire fucking site was going to keep his identity from being revealed when people were going to fall back on the malware forum and speculate on what happen. wouldnt it have been easier to just delete the posts and or say. hi guys im really a dude. sorry i like to get my freak on and pretend i have a vadge, but its how i roll. please understand!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Manning up goes a long way in my book. Tell Jeffeyls to come reroll with us, after the initial wave of shit it will probably settle down.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
What fucking site admin doesn't have daily backups? Shit, the hosting company he used probably keeps them. I don't believe there are no backups, dude is a certified liar, why start believing that cock weasel now?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
still not clear on how deleting the entire fucking site was going to keep his identity from being revealed when people were going to fall back on the malware forum and speculate on what happen. wouldnt it have been easier to just delete the posts and or say. hi guys im really a dude. sorry i like to get my freak on and pretend i have a vadge, but its how i roll. please understand!
Well, Mysteriously Named Poster, it looks like he just freaked out. He got busted and the whole house of cards came tumbling down. You can't imagine that he was thinking rationally here...had he talked to anyone about it (myself, Tuco, Urgo, Erronius, whoever), he could have seen a better way out...but he panicked and deleted it all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i just keep getting an image of sansa perioding on her bedsheet so she decides to stuff the whole fucking bed into the fireplace to hide the evidence.

Despite what Evelys has done, he's contributed more than I did, yet I'm still here.

He should come back.

• 1Like

moontayle

Golden Squire
I never gave a shit. He shouldn't self-banish just because he lived a double life. Deleted MN was shitty, but I've done my share of panic-induced snap decisions in my lifetime. The effect woulda been worse if we had been further along, but we weren't and it wasn't. The only people I hope never come over are the ones everyone else feels the same about. Evelys/Iryss/Lincecumgobbler isn't one of those people, at least not in my mind.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The consensus on irc was that most of us wouldn't have given a shit if he had just manned up about it and left things as they were. We could have picked up the slack and continued forth. As a result of him nuking the forum he pissed off a lot more people then he should have.

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lol what a fucking flaming piece of faggot shit. Dude had a text book reaction getting caught in one of those to catch a predator stings. Fucking lying piece of degenerate shit needs to go fucking kill himself and save this world grief from his mentally challenged mind.

Stupid fuck is only sorry he was outed for being a perverted freak. And why the fuck are you being a apologist to all this Adam? You pussied out and didnt expose the stupid fuck way sooner when you should have.

• 1Like

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Stupid fuck is only sorry he was outed for being a perverted freak. And why the fuck are you being a apologist to all this Adam? You pussied out and didnt expose the stupid fuck way sooner when you should have.
I'm not apologizing for shit, dude. I put a lot of time into the fucking migration, too. I put my reasons for not exposing him in the other thread (first time because I didn't have a reason/no one would have really cared, later because it would have cratered the new site before we had a backup plan...that happened anyway so yeah, my bad).

• 1Like

Seths_sl

shitlord
On second thought who knows if he doesn't have plans for a Real Life Evylis skin suit, so maybe we shouldn't be a part of that particular adventure and keep him gone instead

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
im a little worried for the girl that this whackjob was pretending to be. ive seen a few ID docs on people assuming others identities because they were obsessed with them and eventual tried or succeded in killing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.