The Evelys Apology

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
His first mistake was stealing fellow eq gamer's pics. I only steal pics from ghetto latin chicks who spend all their gaming money on sharpies for their eyebrows. :p

His first mistake was stealing fellow eq gamer's pics. I only steal pics from ghetto latin chicks who spend all their gaming money on sharpies for their eyebrows. :p
I call those kinda eyebrow chicks "El Markos"

tumblr_lyqq1t7y751qe0icx.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Just admit the fact you either liked the attention you got, you always wanted to be a girl, or you wanted to exploit the creepers on the internet for free stuff.
Actually I just liked to troll the shit out of dumb asses. Im pretty confident in my manliness. It does not take me creating a male character in some game to reassure the fact that I have a penis and I like to fuck chicks with it.

Those were different times though. Today with the advent of vent, teamspeak, and others, you just cannot get away with that shit anymore.

Pops

Lol some seriously weak ass excuses for playing female characters. Ohh I hate looking at a guys ass! Ohh I hate the voice! Bitch are you retarded? EQ had neither of those things.

Just admit the fact you either liked the attention you got, you always wanted to be a girl, or you wanted to exploit the creepers on the internet for free stuff.
At first many moons ago , I thought it very strange. I now almost always go female. I hated G.I Joe and always wanted a Barbie.

Desidero

N00b
It's weird that Evelys didn't realize that hosting the forums basically guaranteed his outing, but I don't really care that much. He's a better poster than a lot of other people throughout the years and I'm sure he has some amusing/awkward stories to tell about his time undercover, so I think he should come back. I understand the anger held by those who worked to get MN online though.

It's the internet (and worse, the FoH forums). What did you guys expect?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
The whole female vs male in game character thing is one of those things people have odd opinions on. I've played mostly female characters for the simple fact that it just feels fucking weird to me checking out a male toon in his armor with his male bulge and all muscled out as opposed to a female one which I find much more pleasing. Its less about replacing me or role playing me in game and more about what I like to look at while I'm playing. Frankly, checking out new gear on some overly muscled out juicer vs a smoking hot chick with heavily stacked tits I'll take the tits any time.

To each his own though. By all means ogle those male bulges if you like em.

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I can only speak for WoW, as it is the only MMO I play, butin my opinionthe female models are, for most races, superior to the male models. For the races where the male models are superior (like human and gnome for example), I play male characters. Trying to attribute that every male that plays a female character is just trying to take advantage of it is horse shit. At the same time, the people that justify it by saying by saying "Oh I'd rather stare at a girls ass than a guys ass" are trying too hard to reaffirm their manliness or something.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
The whole female vs male in game character thing is one of those things people have odd opinions on. I've played mostly female characters for the simple fact that it just feels fucking weird to me checking out a male toon in his armor with his male bulge and all muscled out as opposed to a female one which I find much more pleasing. Its less about replacing me or role playing me in game and more about what I like to look at while I'm playing. Frankly, checking out new gear on some overly muscled out juicer vs a smoking hot chick with heavily stacked tits I'll take the tits any time.

To each his own though. By all means ogle those male bulges if you like em.
I have heard this a few times and it never rings true for me personally, subjectively speaking:

1) Its a video game character. I am never looking at a in-game character with an eye towards arousal of any type. It's apples and airplanes.

2) It's my own avatar in a video game, representing me. It's like looking into a shitty mirror and getting turned on. Not enough steps away from playing tuck-and-pose with terrible techno drowning out the screams of the girl in the pit dug in my basement.

3)The above said, if you want to be in some spiral of getting excited by looking at a female video game model which is your own avatar and then wanting to fuck yourself but being gay for yourself was just a bit too weird, go right ahead. There is a Lloyd Dobler speech in there somewhere about not getting turned on by myself, digital things, or digital things representing myself but I digress. It's trying to keep the "alternate sex image of yourself" magic happening the real world where the problems seem to come in.

If you are on the other side of the divide where some people playing games imbue the on-screen avatar with a sense of self and others who place themselves in a more voyeuristic mode for "game" "play", whatevs. Any way you process it, fine by me if you are a bulge ogler, a slit viewer, a bounce beholder, an ass assessor, or if you just play games without sizing up the in-game models like it was last call Saturday night at the Cougar Trap. Just don't let your fetishisms or lack thereof damage my enjoyment of a game, a guild, or a forum, thank you very much.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
1. I doubt anyone is except maybe a horny 11 year old. Pleasing doesn't mean arousing. I'm not sure where you got that it was arousing, its not. I'd just prefer to look at a female in the armor with her tits bobbing and tight ass than a dude with his muscled out pecs and package. When i see a good looking woman I can appreciate her form without popping a woody or having to beat off to it and I certainly hope you can do the same. As you get older it takes a lot to get you aroused and gaming models certainly are not arousing. Frankly anyone accusing people of finding them arousing is an odd one in my book.

2. My character name is who I am not the model attached to it. I see them as different. My name will follow me where ever I go, where as every game I play will have a different model. I don't remember exactly what my characters looked like in Tera or EQ but my names have held the same and that is who I am. The model changes, shit even my alts can have a variation of the same name so the model doesn't mean anything to me other than the cloths might look nice depending on the game. If I suddenly changed my character model through some barber or cosmetic shop everyone would still know who I was and many might not even notice. Enough said, I mean I only have a giant name over my fucking head. People recognize the name not the model, they are different.

3. No one is excited. Again, you can appreciate beauty without popping a boner. At least I hope you can. Its not all or nothing. I can tell you my Tera character (the HE one) has some amazing tits that jiggled rather realistically. I say it as a matter of fact in that they were impressive and well done. Something some animator probably spent a good bit of time trying to get right. Not in the OMG I NEED TO JERK IT NAW BECAUSE I SAW BEWBS. There is plenty of room on either side of that line so no need to cross it or assume it gets crossed.

I just happen to prefer looking at female characters over male ones.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I just love the excuse of "I dont wanna stare at some guy ass all day long" because its so fucking retarded. You idiots act like youre playing a life like photorealistic 100000000 polygon recreation of chevy chase or chris farley. Its a fucking video game with shitty graphics that 99.9% of the time are covered up with shitty looking armor, you arent kidding a single fucking person with that "guy asses scare me" bullshit.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone know if evelyse has his ears pierced? Ireallyhope not because otherwise I just stumbled on the most awful thing ever.

Flank_sl

shitlord
What does it matter if I play a man, woman or tentacle monster? I do not role play. If one gender had better attributes than the other I would pick that. If they are equal (fuck you, feminists), then I will play whichever one has the smallest model, so that I dont get some fat ass ogrecow taking up my screen space.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
WoW avatars are caricatures of their respective genders. I'd definitely rather look at a female toon with perky boobs, an impossibly flat stomach, and a tight butt than a male toon with veiny, ripped muscles.

WoW was also played with a 3rd person camera from the beginning. EQ was 1st person for much of it's existence. Had no problem playing male toons in EQ, found myself playing mostly female toons in WoW.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I'm totally secure in my sexuality, but I won't play Mario games because the only playable characters are Male Mustachioed Italian Plumbers.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always make characters that look as close to me as possible for a main, so always played male. An alt I guess I can see as female. Kinda like making a gnome or whatever as a goof, but I usually go with males as alts too. I want my avatar to look badass, not like Xena.

Ironically though the guilds I've been in since the WoW/EQ2 days always have a good number of actual females in them. Or dudes with really effeminate voices.

The only manginas I remember were in original EQ. It was a good one though: both "girls" ended up flirting together with each other as supposed bi-sexuals. When each realized the other was a dude it was pretty damn funny. One came out and there was the drama of how could he do that to "her". Followed a few days later by the revelation that the other her was a him too.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
Getting defensive over playing female toons.

Clearly over compensating for faggotry. "OH BUT I LIKE LOOKING AT FEMALE PIXELS". Sure, that's it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or youre all weirdo trannies waiting to come out.
This is a fact. If you've ever played a female character in any game you are a gay man just trying to work up the courage to chop it off. I've never played a Tomb Raider game. I almost took Chun Li once to beat a friend who kept killing me with Blanka's bullshit lightning crouch thing, but I decided I didn't want to have to cut off my penis some day.

Status
Not open for further replies.