The Exorcist

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I don't see what they could do with a S2, honestly, except maybe tell the same story over again with a different cast.

Also is it just me or is
possessed Geena Davis channeling the shit out of Jessica Lange's AHS performance? For a moment I thought it actually was Lange and I hadn't noticed until she went demonic.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Good finale, great season. If they do a season 2 I hope Casey and Cat come back. Church will be on full denial mode. Walters woman going to want some revenge.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Love it, felt the last episode felt rushed but over all great story.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Fuck yeah!
ex2.jpg

Hadn't seen anything on season 2 except 'it's not officially canceled yet," but I was looking at the SDCC schedule and saw an Exorcist panel.

If you never watched season one it's worth it. Very good show.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I thought it was surpisingly good. Spread the word.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Season 2 starts tonight! Sad they left Chicago, but this teaser/behind the scenes looks good.

If you still haven't watched season 1, go do it!

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Got caught up finally. Episode one was kind of slow but by episode 4...
they ramped up quick. I knew there was something up with Grace. They tried to throw us off by having her sit on the bed with the others but it was pretty obvious in other scenes. That part in the hospital with the babies had me extremely uneasy, not sure how my wife will handle that. I'm also glad they're keeping up the Chicago story.

No new episode this week due to baseball. Nov 3rd will be episode 5.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Surprised by how much I'm enjoying this season. That twist is super obvious in hindsight, but it still caught me out. Although I have to admit that I'm not as engaged by the whole overarching "demonic conspiracy" side of the story as I am by the seasonal possession plots.

Holy shit, everyone is gay.

Stereotypes exist for a reason.