The Expanse

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
"but I am that guy" *bam*

Saw that line coming, but still got chills :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Fuck it was pretty amazing how 2 plus seasons of story just came back in on itself in this episode. Sad how this show is just hanging by a hair hoping someone picks it up.

• 2Like

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Renewal drama aside, I think this may have been one of the best (if not the best) episode of the series to date. The tension, action, and flow was pretty much perfect.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Yeah this episode was amazing, definitely one of the best. Amos yet again steals the show with his "I'm that guy" face. Fuck Syfy for cancelling this.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Goatface

well nothing
crew reporting that breaking down some of the sets has been stopped till next week
which could mean negotiations or another studio is looking to buy the sets for other projects

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
yeah one of the crew guys posted this on reddit

YdA0keQ.png

So hopefully it means good things.

I expected Errinwright to either smoke the UN Secretary or the guards to end up being his people, kinda cool they didn't go that tropey route. That totally smug look Anna gave though has got to backfire hard on her, I expect Errinwright to come back hard soon (all of this stuff is not in the book so its all wild speculation by everyone).

Man even if the show doesn't get another season they better not stop airing this season, there are still SEVEN more episodes to air and I want it all now

• 2Like

Cybsled

It sounds like they plan to wrap up Abadon's Gate by season's end. I wonder if they will go Cibola Burn or skip straight to books 5&6 if they get a 4th.

• 2Like

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Love the next episode preview
Including a credit "Special Appearance by you-know-who" (aka "Holden, we need to talk")

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Expanse revived for season 4 at Amazon

Thank God. Was really bummed this morning when I read this thread and saw it was cancelled at Syfy. Just the fact that they at least try to keep real physics was a huge plus. The story and characters being good was a bonus. One of the best scifi shows ever imo.

• 9Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 12 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thank god the protomolecule it was Amazon/Netflix who got it, cause now there's a way better chance at season 5+ too

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if Amazon is getting international rights as well if they pick it up or would those stay with Netflix.

This is very good news though

• 2Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The Expanse revived for season 4 at Amazon

Thank God. Was really bummed this morning when I read this thread and saw it was cancelled at Syfy. Just the fact that they at least try to keep real physics was a huge plus. The story and characters being good was a bonus. One of the best scifi shows ever imo.
Praise sky daddy. I bet it shows much better numbers as well, all those people with Prime memberships don't have to pirate.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Will hold my excitement for the deal actually happening. Glad to see there may be progress towards that though.

• 2Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
What's the point in fuck you money, if you never say "fuck you"?

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Ladro

Anomaly
Best news ever! Bezos being a super fan probably helps, but I really don't care, Amazon is a great home to finish the story up. Hopefully it stays with the same cast and production company so nothing changes. Pretty sure it will but you never know. Maybe they'll even get more money to do crazier shit with, at least more CGI.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users