The Fall 2019 Anime Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
They explained that at the beginning of the show. They found a way to make a more potent version that eradicates quirks forever but it's very expensive and slow to make so they only have 5.

I have a feeling the little girl has a way to reverse it herself.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Vinland Saga was some amazing and the finale paid off the entire season so we'll.

Read a comparison to Shakespeare and that's not an unfair comparison.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Re:Zero director's cut is pretty sweet. Don't remember the "flashbacks" from Subaru's deaths. It really shows you that he dies hundeds and hundreds of times more than what it shown.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I know I'm a little late, but I just got a chance to watch the entire final season of Shokugeki no Soma (over the past few days). I'm content with how the show concluded. It was a good run. I still want to try all of that food.

• 1Like

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
I know I'm a little late, but I just got a chance to watch the entire final season of Shokugeki no Soma (over the past few days). I'm content with how the show concluded. It was a good run. I still want to try all of that food.

It's getting another season.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
I'm torn on MHA. I love this arc so far and they are not pulling any punches, but the animation so far is trash tier. That lemillion fight should have been animated fully IMO.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm torn on MHA. I love this arc so far and they are not pulling any punches, but the animation so far is trash tier. That lemillion fight should have been animated fully IMO.

Let me introduce you to trash tier animation.

Clipboard01.jpg

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
yeah that last fight was really disappointing, animation wise. Hoping next week is were they blow their load.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You fucking weebs watch My Hero Academia? Jesus Christ.

Put me down in the camp that thinks Mirio's quirk is gone for good. I mean Eri had the chance to give him his quirk back if it was within her power to do so, although maybe she was still too terrified. But the way he took down 3 of the 8 bullets AND Overhaul by himself was just amazing, and it would seriously cheapen his sacrifice to just hand his quirk right back to him. Will probably also lead to a predictable interaction between Deku and Mirio during the arc's wrap-up.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Mirio should have gotten one for all. Deku should do the right thing and give him a pube to eat or w/e, pass it on.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Shameless thread necro.

Vinland Saga is some of the best weeb shit I've seen in years. Shockingly historically accurate, extremely limited on actual weeb moments, completely brutal throughout.

Askeladd is about the best character arc you could ask for out a show.

• 1Like