The Fast Food Thread

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Frozen pizza is basically fast food, right? Okay I thought so.

Walmart%2BMarket%2BBroadway%2BCamino%2BSeco%2B101115%2B%25285%2529.JPG

The pepperoni, jalapeno, and pineapple combo is pretty damn good for frozen pizza. When I order pizza I usually get something like pepperoni, spicy Italian sausage, and pineapple. So the Tombstone is a little light on the meat, but the heat from the jalapenos is more authentic than you'd expect from something you can pick up at a grocery store in the whitest of suburbs. My one complaint is the crust: it's thick enough that it really has no business being as crispy as it is. Bottom line 4/5 stars, will eat again and again as long as it's available.

Fuck yeah. That is the greatest trifecta topping combo in existence. Sweet and spicy. I got all my friends into it. If veggie substitute the pepperoni for black olives or artichoke hearts.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It's always surprising to find a grown man with the palate of a 5 year old. Even more surprising if they're not ashamed of it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i didn't realize the true extent of Noodleface's supertasting until i described the new Taco Bell item, The Stacker, which is literally just meat and cheese in a tortilla, and his response was:

As a super taster I love when I don't have to ask them to remove shit so I may try taco Bell for the third time in my life

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
and the man loves really spicy things, he says, you'd think there'd be at least a few things at Taco Bell he'd want.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Not much of a Mexican fan. I've always been big into burgers. Also our town didn't get one until I was in my 20s

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
try a Cheesy Gordita Crunch sometime.

(btw i'm actually a paid shill for Taco Bell)

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m eating strawberry Toaster Strudels as I read this thread.

• 2Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 2 users