The Fast Food Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Unknown.jpeg

(Not my picture)

I had the true pleasure to eat at Hattie B's, this past weekend. It's in Nashville, and it's one of the world famous places for a "nashville hot chicken sandwich."

I got mine "hot" which is the third tier of heat, two spots below their hottest, which is called "shut the cluck up." Sandwich was bread, sauce, chicken only. No pickles or coleslaw, as I wanted to just taste the chicken. I have to say, this is by far the best fried/served on a bun/hot chicken/etc thing I have ever have. It's hard to describe, it was a perfect amount of heat, enough to make me sweat. The chicken was juicy, but cooked absolutely perfectly. Every bite was flawless, perfect, and just delicious.

Truly wish I lived in Nashville to enjoy this more often. The restaurant is on all the food delivery services so could have this daily. What a fucking treat!

• 5Like
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
View attachment 322049

(Not my picture)

I had the true pleasure to eat at Hattie B's, this past weekend. It's in Nashville, and it's one of the world famous places for a "nashville hot chicken sandwich."

I got mine "hot" which is the third tier of heat, two spots below their hottest, which is called "shut the cluck up." Sandwich was bread, sauce, chicken only. No pickles or coleslaw, as I wanted to just taste the chicken. I have to say, this is by far the best fried/served on a bun/hot chicken/etc thing I have ever have. It's hard to describe, it was a perfect amount of heat, enough to make me sweat. The chicken was juicy, but cooked absolutely perfectly. Every bite was flawless, perfect, and just delicious.

Truly wish I lived in Nashville to enjoy this more often. The restaurant is on all the food delivery services so could have this daily. What a fucking treat!
There's a Hattie B's out here at The Cosmopolitan. I think it's way overrated/overpriced and would rather eat Chick-fil-A over it. Their shut the cluck up is weak ass hot sauce to be their hottest one too.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
There's a Hattie B's out here at The Cosmopolitan. I think it's way overrated/overpriced and would rather eat Chick-fil-A over it. Their shut the cluck up is weak ass hot sauce to be their hottest one too.

Must be location dependent! I LOVE Chick Filet's hot chicken sandwich. If I give Hattie B's a 10, Chick filet was a 6-7 for me!

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Hattie B's is fantastic. I spent about a week in Nashville and ate there at least 4 times. I've yet to eat anything hotter than their hottest sauce. It was amazing.

eualqetbt0cAxFn3yWegq8cnxfQjZ-MV6Ctopsl-XZaKwkfW55ee1b_d_Y9JcLG78Zeneguyibz3wAXZooR5VknbubIHPNqjgr5Xpqqwn_N1acOsv0uULe_qQ6easYvizVZPRCcxL3XtkSLCH0RPveFKhm6tiwmWt5c

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m eating one of these while downloading cyberpunk.

1607454042877.jpeg

1607454068794.jpeg

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It really pisses me off that pretty much every other McD's in the world still has the fried apple pies. The old school fried cherry pies were probably why I was a chubby kid.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It really pisses me off that pretty much every other McD's in the world still has the fried apple pies. The old school fried cherry pies were probably why I was a chubby kid.
What is the reason you are a chubby adult tho?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
They need to make a breakfast sandwich that's just 2 hashbrowns as the bun, with some ham and cheese in the middle.

I'm dead serious; that should be a thing.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They need to make a breakfast sandwich that's just 2 hashbrowns as the bun, with some ham and cheese in the middle.

I'm dead serious; that should be a thing.
I just stick a hash brown in my Sausage and Egg McMuffin.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Aldi’s sells these bad boys here.

1607457286845.jpeg

little oil in a pan and you got Mickey d
Hash browns. I know I know that belongs in the cooking thread.

• 4Quality Calories
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users