The Fast Food Thread

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Speaking of sauces, I’ve been using this for the last few weeks for anything that I’d normally use a dipping sauce for, shits pretty great.

View attachment 333351
Saw a quick documentary on Youtube about Sweet Baby Ray's, and the sticking point for me was that their other sauces like this one make up like 1% or something stupid small of their total sales, while the original flavor makes up the rest and the only reason they have these other flavors is too take up shelf space from competitors.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I finished the last nuggets a few minutes after my post, chugged the last of my beer, and then laid down and passed out for 10 hours, LOL.

I have not yet taken a shit so I'm not sure what I'm in for yet. Saucewise, I went through 4 tubs of the Mighty sauce and 4 tubs of Sweet & Sour, I think.

I'm posting this to inspire you, not to shame you.

360 nuggets in an hour and 15 minutes.

Years ago she looked more normal. I was like "OK, she's a little weird, but I could see someone putting a ring on her finger"

But at some point, years later, the Meth vibe got so strong that I felt actual shame that I ever thought she was attractive at all.

She's still fucking impressive with what she eats, though. God Damn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I feel like we may need to make a complementary struggle dump thread to go along side this one.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Insert fake pink paste gif.
movie titles GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I feel like we may need to make a complementary struggle dump thread to go along side this one.
Paging Bandwagon Bandwagon

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I saw coca cola coffee at the grocery store. Wasn't about to buy it but someone should report back kthx.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I saw coca cola coffee at the grocery store. Wasn't about to buy it but someone should report back kthx.
I haven't tried the new version, but I tried the one they released years ago. Coke and coffee together doesn't work for me.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of sauces, I’ve been using this for the last few weeks for anything that I’d normally use a dipping sauce for, shits pretty great.

View attachment 333351
Chicken sauces are becoming a thing recently. There's a new store brand one, and a bottle of chik-fil-a chicken sauce appeared. I don't remember there being sauce on their chicken sandwiches when I down them, so I dunno what to think of it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chicken sauces are becoming a thing recently. There's a new store brand one, and a bottle of chik-fil-a chicken sauce appeared. I don't remember there being sauce on their chicken sandwiches when I down them, so I dunno what to think of it.
Chick-fil-A has Chick-fil-A sauce that you order separately. Many people don’t know about it because they always get BBQ , Polynesian, or honey mustard.

Chick-fil-A is pretty good but Sriracha Chilli is the king

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider
People dont get chikfila sauce when they go?!?

Had the bottled version for the first time tonight. Polynesian is available as well.
20210206_225253.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ewww. Looks like bread and butter pickles too.
Ah man don’t hate. Sometimes I feel like I’m the only Pepsi and coke guy left. ( love them both, ice cold Mexican (real sugar) Coke w straw, Pepsi fountain)

I’m not a huge B and B guy but I love me some Spicy kosher pickles.

ps I actually love these

1612689729314.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users