The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
that's b/c asians are kings of tofu dishes

while white ppl just fuck that shit up
I mean I am Filipino, and we never ate tofu growing up. Filipino food is more of a meat and rice culture.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I mean I am Filipino, and we never ate tofu growing up. Filipino food is more of a meat and rice culture.
trust me, i'm sure whatever you do to a block a tofu will be culinary compared to what white ppl do to it

ezgif-5-b4623d00a8.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
White people have tens of centuries of tradition where they tried to make their peasants eat unseasoned trash, so the rich people could have all the good stuff. We know how to do everything in a superior way, but there’s quite a few terrible traditions as well because of it. Also, why would I eat tofu, I’ve just never bothered, even when it’s like right for the taking at a buffet, because meat is delicious.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Also, why would I eat tofu, I’ve just never bothered, even when it’s like right for the taking at a buffet, because meat is delicious.
thats the problem with white ppl, they treat tofu like it's the entire main dish, while asians treat it as an ingredient to a dish like mapo tofu is spicy pork and tofu or one of 15 ingredients in hot n sour soup or treat it as a side dish

no, white ppl just go "lemme make a tofurkey outta this yeha!"

thats like if a china man visited south carolina and had biscuits n gravy and when he came home he wanted the same thing but said "what if i make it biscuit n broccolli" and he just substituted biscuits in lieu of the chicken.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fried tofu - if you manage to get a crispy texture on the outside - can be very tasty.

With that said, tofu is futuristic starvation rations invented by starving Chinese peasants. Its literally protein extracted from soybeans pressed into a congealed mass of flavorless, textureless protein ooze.

If we were on a space station, or trapped in the last domed city remaining on a dying planet, tofu would be genius.

On present day planet earth, zero reason to ever eat it.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
To be fair, practically fried anything can work. You could bread and deep fry a shoe and it'd taste decent.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Only a group of Skaven would voluntarily choose to deep fry something out of the gutter like Tofu when options like succulent Beef, Pork, Chicken, Deer, Elk, etc. exist.

Skaven have the absolute worst culinary traditions. I'd probably even take the horseshit the Limeys try to pretend is "food" over Skaven cuisine.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That or use a god damn fridge clip.

What kind of autist would take so much time to close a bag of chips? Oh wait, don't answer that.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I will totally do this although I don't have leftover chips that often. It took him 30 seconds to do it going slow so we could see what he was doing. In real life it would take like 5. Fuck chip clips, I have too much shit in my kitchen already.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
0F4C0544-30C7-4E6A-84BA-AC3E7C0E97E1.jpeg

6/10

It needs much more ranch seasoning to overcome the flaming hot flavor.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Was forced to go to walmart because of these supply chain issues. I went to get the one thing that redeems that hell-hole of a store and it was fucking sold out. Where the fuck are my smiley fries you bastards???

After I recovered from my episode, I went and got me a jalapeno cheesesteak from Charley's, a brand new chain that popped up in my town. This shit was delicious. Foot long sub with just heaps of meat. I really feel like this picture doesn't do it justice, as meat was just falling out all over the place and I still had lots of meat and got to clean up the scraps after. Anyone who even thinks of going to subway with this as an option probably should be tossed off a building.

1642704034398.png

• 3Quality Calories
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users