The Fast Food Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Domino's must be the new Wendy's because my local Domino's is pretty fire. Consistently delicious.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Melt Burger ranked 7th best in USA. Right near my home. One of the best bacon burgers I’ve ever had. Easily the best in the DC region. I had a Oreo shake too. I got there right as it opened to avoid the line.

869137B0-5F8C-46D6-A453-50D3D63F7AA0.jpeg
083449B8-00A7-4498-8494-5C640B7A1D26.jpeg
8C2F7AB6-ED8E-42D3-A942-5700FCFA5D65.jpeg
D93852A1-8416-49C9-A7C1-1E803DDD8F34.jpeg
0DF8ACC7-89E9-41C5-81DE-8E6E96BE5AF6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I was about to call bullshit on your Melt hype but it's a completely different Melt than than what we have out here in CA. It looks like it should be good, but really only the mac and cheese is worth anything.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team

Don't cross international boarders with your meat.

I cant wait to watch a resident FoH'er flipping out and referencing a 14 day rant on live TV as they're arrested. My money is on Regime or McCheese.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They might be undiscotninuing the ChocoTaco, now if only Taco Bell will do the same with Double Decker tacos.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
They might be undiscotninuing the ChocoTaco, now if only Taco Bell will do the same with Double Decker tacos.
Rumor is that Taco Bell is going to bring back the Choco Taco as a limited item down the line. So that they can use it as a marketing ploy.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was about to call bullshit on your Melt hype but it's a completely different Melt than than what we have out here in CA. It looks like it should be good, but really only the mac and cheese is worth anything.

Yes, I didn’t post the full name of the place. It’s Melt Gourmet Cheeseburgers. Totally different than what you posted.

The bun is so astoundingly good. It doesn’t get soggy and has a unique flavor all to itself that compliments the bacon and beef flavor.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Believe it or not the Burger i got from Arby's the two weeks they actually had them looked just like that Burger. It was very good. Now sure, i don't deny that burger is better but it is astounding how close it looked to that. About half as much for a soda and fries too. And Arby's makes amazing fries. In fact Arby's is amazing if you never get the weird roast beef and get everything else they make. Too bad i do not live near one anymore.

• 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories

Sevens

Log Wizard
Believe it or not the Burger i got from Arby's the two weeks they actually had them looked just like that Burger. It was very good. Now sure, i don't deny that burger is better but it is astounding how close it looked to that. About half as much for a soda and fries too. And Arby's makes amazing fries. In fact Arby's is amazing if you never get the weird roast beef and get everything else they make. Too bad i do not live near one anymore.
Arby's Reuben sandwich is awesome. I usually get that with a french dip but I must disagree with the amazing fries...the crinkle fries are passable and the curly fries are horrible...Thin, over cooked, greasy and just generally awful.

• 4Supertaster
  • 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Arby's Reuben sandwich is awesome. I usually get that with a french dip but I must disagree with the amazing fries...the crinkle fries are passable and the curly fries are horrible...Thin, over cooked, greasy and just generally awful.
Curley fries are universally voted top 3 everywhere lol

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I wish they toasted the Reuben. Fave sandwich after the Beef n cheddar. Am I the only one that misses the potato cakes?

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like a good fish stick, so I gave these a try...

HushPuppyFish_2022-300x213.jpg

Total crap. Gorton's fish sticks from the freezer section at Walmart would have been a major upgrade. The tartar sauce was the worst part. Lumpy and so full of sugar you might as well be putting maple syrup on them. Seems like every fast food place's recipe for any kind of special is to dump a shitload of sugar on it. People must like it but I do not.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
yeah that kind of tartar sauce is some absolute garbage. I always get this stuff from the store to put on fast food fish, unless it's popeyes, in which case their tartar sauce is actually the best. So good I even use it for the dipping sauce on their chicken tenders.

Tartar-Sauce-600x600.png

%255BUNSET%255D

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
yeah that kind of tartar sauce is some absolute garbage. I always get this stuff from the store to put on fast food fish, unless it's popeyes, in which case their tartar sauce is actually the best. So good I even use it for the dipping sauce on their chicken tenders.

Tartar-Sauce-600x600.png

%255BUNSET%255D
My fave fast food tartar sauce is on the Filet o Fish.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user