The Fast Food Thread

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Those CocaCola Freestyle machines are some damn impressive engineering and loaded to the gills with patents that should keep Pepsi from duplicating for quite some time. Being able to replace Bag-in-boxes with those printer-toner like cartridges is just plain huge.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
vwMin.gif

img_cp126_1.jpg

Not as good as last year. Last year you just had to buy a large whopper meal for all you can eat. This time you need to pay 1200 yen and you get a "test" of 2 burgers, fries and a drink before you can go back for all you can eat.

I'll still take advantage. It lasts for 9 days this time.
can you translate this? brb might be moving to japan

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
can you translate this? brb might be moving to japan
Step 1, pay 1200 yen (around $11) get 2 whoppers, a medium fries and a medium drink (regular price)
Step 2, Eat the food.
Step 3, Return as often as you like to the counter inside 30 minutes to get as many more whoppers, fries or drinks as you want. Okawari tada! (Seconds are free)

Between 2pm and 10pm from November 4 to November 13.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Step 1, pay 1200 yen (around $11) get 2 whoppers, a medium fries and a medium drink (regular price)
Step 2, Eat the food.
Step 3, Return as often as you like to the counter inside 30 minutes to get as many more whoppers, fries or drinks as you want. Okawari tada! (Seconds are free)

Between 2pm and 10pm from November 4 to November 13.
So you have to eat that yourself but they don't watch you? That would explain why it isn't here. Fucking Muricans have no honor.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Those CocaCola Freestyle machines are some damn impressive engineering and loaded to the gills with patents that should keep Pepsi from duplicating for quite some time. Being able to replace Bag-in-boxes with those printer-toner like cartridges is just plain huge.
I experienced one of those for the first time recently. Impressive. Got some vanilla root beer.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You can't do it here because of black families and rednecks. There I said it. Everyone knows it's true. Laquisha would feed her entire welfare horde for $11.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Fat white people are a much bigger threat to "all you can eat" in America. There are way more of them, both in quantity and volume.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fat white people are a much bigger threat to "all you can eat" in America. There are way more of them, both in quantity and volume.
There are just as many fat black people. Have you been to a bowling alley on league night? Good God...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dude, there are way more white people in America and like the entire country is fat. It's simple math at that point.

That said, no, I haven't been to a bowling alley on league night.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
It depends on where the McDonald's is located. You won't get a McDonald's filled with fat black folk if you go out to bumfuck Farmville in the Midwest. The Walmart and adjacent McDonald's near me are probably 85% black (both customers AND staff), but I've been to numerous Walmarts and McD's in places like Kansas, Wyoming, South Dakota, etc., that never had a black person in sight. While you might see a lot of fat black people where you are (near a major metropolitan city, most likely), like Soygen said, the TRUE fatties in America are the upper-middle class white folk in suburbia who drive everywhere and sit in office chairs 8+ hours a day. And there are A LOT more of them than there are inner city fat black people.

In other news, I destroyed a Ruby Tuesday salad bar the other night. Why are salad bars so rare nowadays? You used to see them all over the place, but now it seems like only Ruby Tuesday and the occasional buffet (Golden Corral, etc.) have them.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
FYI...

Sriracha Quesarito is the king of all Quesaritos. So goddamned good, had 2 of them for lunch. The Sriracha sauce is mixed into the cheese sauce that is between the 2 layers of tortilla.
sriracha.png

And it's the exact same price as a normal beef quesarito, so no point in getting a normal one any more. It's the first thing I think I've ever eaten at a fast food place that was legitimately spicy enough to make my mouth burn. It was hotter than adding fire sauce to a quesarito, by far.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Keep the boring rerolled racism shtick out of our glorious fast food thread.
It's not racism. Have you seen McD's commercials? There hasn't been a white person in them in years. Blame McD's marketing, not your RR bros.

Needless

Toe Sucker
likelihood of japanese people using that deal on a single per person basis.. slim
likelihood of north americans? very high lol

now i really want some bk lounge
frown.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So chik-fil-a is opening one of their first restaurants in Connecticut tomorrow about 2 minutes from where I work. Don't worry, I won't be eating there. Today on the way to the gym during my lunch break I noticed something strange.

The entire parking lot was filled with tents. People are camping out early for fast food. That's a new one for me.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Chik Fil A is good, real good. Culvers are starting to pop up all around being built but none are finished, getting excited for them to open.